Who is single here?

I am silentboy i need someone to chat with me here, or u join me on yahoo silentboy222rocketmail.com
for more information

friendshiplove

I am Nicole, I am single, never been married and have no kids. I'm seeking my other half, My true love in this huge world. I want to find a man that will be my second half and with whom I'll go through all joys and sorrows together. I know he is somewhere searching for me. I know what i want from life, I want to have a loving and caring man and to be happy with. Be real with yourself and with me. No drama of any kind as i can promise you the same. Just be true, I'm looking for a man who is respectful and knows how to treat a lady. He must be intelligent, Smart and must possess a great sense of humor as i love to laugh and to do fun things. Got to be open minded and willing to try new things even if only once. You will get nothing but respect from me. You must be a groomer. Love to take care of yourself and take pride in the way you dress, Groom yourself and smell good. Bad odors of any kind is a complete turn off. Not saying that you must wear the best designer clothes but you must just look good in just about anything you wear. Must be family oriented. To me,. I am new here to online stuff, if you re interested in knowing more about me. feel free to write me back in my personal email address niceand77@hotmail.com

<----single and loving it!! No compromising and doing what I want to do on my time!!

I am single! This afternoon a very pretty young woman approached me and we got to talking and I asked her out; she said yes! Let's see what transpires. Yes!

What does Ricky Ricardo love? He loves Lucy: get my drift? I love her/it also, very much!! ;-)

murder-cat.jpg

hi i am single mom since 2010 from buffalo/rochester area in new york. if want to chat on aim here is wodpharm35.

I'm currently single. If there are anything that I learned from last relationship, it's much easier to be with someone who is good with ASL rather than someone who learns as a relationship processes. Secondly, I'm not really looking for a long distance relationship. Local will be nice.

Back