Who is single here?

The best thing about being single is sleeping around. You can sleep all over that bed of yours. Left, right, middle or wherever. ;)

I am single. I am 25 and turning 26 in less then a month. Hoping one day to meet someone who I can make happy each and every day.

hi everybody i m here posting again just looking for some new friends its hard to find good friend those days !!! i m pretty down to earth guy so i enjoy outdoors camping hiking off road going to the lake growing up in alaska i just have this old fashion how i believe what love is all about :) so if u wanna get know me better email me akgrown80@gmail.com I dont really social with deaf community here in Reno is very small so im trying to get out there :)

hi everybody i m here posting again just looking for some new friends its hard to find good friend those days !!! i m pretty down to earth guy so i enjoy outdoors camping hiking off road going to the lake growing up in alaska i just have this old fashion how i believe what love is all about :) so if u wanna get know me better email me akgrown80@gmail.com I dont really social with deaf community here in Reno is very small so im trying to get out there :)

another nevadan on here...quick question to see if you arent a spam lol here's the question...which did wolf pack won or lost the last game?

I feel a lot better being single after I broke up with my hearing ex g/f 1 n half week ago...But I already miss being around a woman. lol :wave:

I'm single since almost a year, and frustrate to find a kind woman since 6 months. I had relationship for 7 yrs.

Hard to find deaf community

I move to Connecticut a few years ago, I'm not part of the deaf community here. It seems really hard to get involved in the deaf community. Everyone in the hearing community seems to be against ASL, they make fun of it and don't want you to use it near them. It's very hard to find someone to date that's accepting at all.

I'd love to have a deaf gf and have her teach me asl.. it's my dream. I'd much rather communicate with deafies. :D

Separated, buying a house to fix up... so basically single as the soon to be ex says... Find someone to make me happy..so I am.

Hi, I am looking for long relationship turn in marriage someday :) I'm male 32.... looking for deaf lady or know ASl well. age : 25 to 35.... Will relocate to Canada??. I live in Saint John, NB Canada. Hope hear from you..

Back