Who is single here?

Unrestricted Free Agent

Hey Folks...I am officially unrestricted free agent - single male ready to settle down with a lady. Been divorced since 1998 and dated several ladies (lost count...) and could not find a perfect one for me - but been busy with my 2 young children whom I prefer to focus on for my priority and best of welfare. Now the kids are grown up and gone to college and Europe tours.
I am being funny with this title wording cuz I follow sports :laugh2: And, I work for USPS (letter carrier - running from dogs and squirrels) for 23 yrs and have owned a 3-story townhouse with 2 vacant rooms. I would like to have a roommate or a couple to help with my mortgage (romance or no romance for ladies) Men are accepted but I am into ladies, all right!!
You ladies...I would like to go out for a date (call me....:naughty: Otherwise, you want inquiry about renting...call me :wave:

One more notice - you can see I have some sense of humor, but I am not a hungry crazy untrustworthy nutty person :shock:....

Yes, that's what I am saying. Deaf people are social in my city, in both deaf and hearing world. I'll get out of my little world when I want to. Deafness is not the issue.

Surely fat chicks need love and I assume you're talking about me too. Haha thank you for the imagination. Honestly every time I see women, I pretty much avoid them. I have had a several chances but I couldn't take a next step, it's just so terrifying! I think it's because I have no idea what I was suppose to do. Obviously I need to get out more.

You welcome... :P

I hear you,man. I was just like you when I was your age. You're shy,very shy. If she make an eye contact with you, always say hi and see how she reacts. You just need to learn more about them. They know what we like to think with. :lol: They enjoy their womanhood.

Heh, actually... it is pretty dry around here Where i am. Drool-free..Beside DeafTim and his Daily Flirt attempts.. I don't get hit on often.
;)

Here's more droolin from me,darling. :drool: :drool: :drool: Need a towel? :naughty:

You welcome... :P

I hear you,man. I was just like you when I was your age. You're shy,very shy. If she make an eye contact with you, always say hi and see how she reacts. You just need to learn more about them. They know what we think with. :lol: They enjoy their womanhood.

Here's more droolin from me,darling. :drool: :drool: :drool: Need a towel? :naughty:

LOL i refuse to believe you were ever shy DeafTim.

Yeah, i better stop by ToyRus later and get you a bib. ;) Blue or pink? Your choice! :laugh2:

LOL i refuse to believe you were ever shy DeafTim.

Yeah, i better stop by ToyRus later and get you a bib. ;) Blue or pink? Your choice! :laugh2:

Oh, YOU!! Wow, you is such a smart-ass. :D Do they have blue and pink condoms? :lol: I can show you where to get them. :naughty:

No i don't think the store have it. :P Where do you usually get it from and
is it specially made for you? I mean i don't think the regular stores have it in micros... Do they have it in colors? ;)

Ha ha, just Nutcrackin you up like Jess. (pretty epic, yeah?)

No i don't think the store have it. :P Where do you usually get it from and
is it specially made for you? I mean i don't think the regular stores have it in micros... Do they have it in colors? ;)

Ha ha, just Nutcrackin you up like Jess. (pretty epic, yeah?)

You and Jess are meanies. :aw:

Go snack on my tiny raisin. :cool2:

Back