Who is single here?

first time dating ever what does that feel like? does any one know?

I am 23 and I've never even gone to first base with a woman so no girlfriend. I've always wondered what is like to have a girlfriend because the simplest thing about them excites me such as smile and eye contact. Ohhhh, I seriously need one.

I am 23 and I've never even gone to first base with a woman so no girlfriend. I've always wondered what is like to have a girlfriend because the simplest thing about them excites me such as smile and eye contact. Ohhhh, I seriously need one.

:jaw: Is that picture in the Avatar slot of you?

I am very hard to get and I want it slow and be faithful and honest, been single for a very long time and life is getting short so I better get going and start looking for woman to meet andc liked I said im hard and like to take one step at a time

Yep. It's mostly my fault because I don't really socialize much. One day though I will find the girl of my dreams. =]

You dont socialize b/c why? You deaf or wear hearin aid? I think deaf guys are forced not to be social people..I really believe that.

Too many audists...it only takes one audist to get their way, ya know, like a racist person. I know Im makin sense here.

I know a man who is in his 50s never moved out of his parents house,both are deceased and he's never been to first base with a woman. :lol: He was my old neighbor..He just walk "slow". The only woman ever saw his penis was his mother...dont be that guy. :lol: My gosh, I started receivin bj's when I was 18 0r 19...smh b/c the girls were very naughty. Most spit, but not all of them. :laugh2: ..just gonna find a fat chick who is hungry. :giggle: and she'll eat yo nuts.

Back to the topic, I am single wit' no kids.. Tell me how lucky me is. :) But ladies, ya interest in me, pm me. :)

You dont socialize b/c why? You deaf or wear hearin aid? I think deaf guys are forced not to be social people..I really believe that.

Too many audists...it only takes one audist to get their way, ya know, like a racist person. I know Im makin sense here.

I know a man who is in his 50s never moved out of his parents house,both are deceased and he's never been to first base with a woman. :lol: He was my old neighbor..He just walk "slow". The only woman ever saw his penis was his mother...dont be that guy. :lol: My gosh, I started receivin bj's when I was 18 0r 19...smh b/c the girls were very naughty. Most spit, but not all of them. :laugh2: ..just gonna find a fat chick who is hungry. :giggle: and she'll eat yo nuts.

It's not true, many deaf people around here are very social. None of us are ashamed to be deaf so no that's not the reason why I don't socialize.

Eat my nuts? You two probably misunderstood, but nope, don't have either a dick or nuts. Wouldn't doing with a random fat chick mean sex is worthless? My right hand is doing a great job and I can wait patiently until I find a perfect girl.

And yes, I am currently single.

I'm in my 30s, male, looking for a good female to click with.

True, but have you heard of the saying "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder." I can say the same for perfection.

It's not true, many deaf people around here are very social. None of us are ashamed to be deaf so no that's not the reason why I don't socialize.

Eat my nuts? You two probably misunderstood, but nope, don't have either a dick or nuts. Wouldn't doing with a random fat chick mean sex is worthless? My right hand is doing a great job and I can wait patiently until I find a perfect girl.

Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. Im talkin about socialize in public..not on here. You must remember one thing...fat chicks need love.Roll her in flour and look for the wet spot. :cool2:

Hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. Im talkin about socialize in public..not on here. You must remember one thing...fat chicks need love.Roll her in flour and look for the wet spot. :cool2:

Yes, that's what I am saying. Deaf people are social in my city, in both deaf and hearing world. I'll get out of my little world when I want to. Deafness is not the issue.

Surely fat chicks need love and I assume you're talking about me too. Haha thank you for the imagination. Honestly every time I see women, I pretty much avoid them. I have had a several chances but I couldn't take a next step, it's just so terrifying! I think it's because I have no idea what I was suppose to do. Obviously I need to get out more.

Nice! I'm sure both girls and boys are all over you. After seeing your picture with the sexy hair of yours on tattoos, I drool a bit.

Heh, actually... it is pretty dry around here Where i am. Drool-free..Beside DeafTim and his Daily Flirt attempts.. I don't get hit on often.
;)

I was going to say the same about you :angel:

Nice! I'm sure both girls and boys are all over you. After seeing your picture with the sexy hair of yours on tattoos, I drool a bit.

Back