Who is single here?

I am single,never married. I never really had a serious BF its been a lot of dating. I dated a fella two years ago not work out , someone better out there grin.

Same mine, I dated in the past, not work out many times. I never seriously have bf long time. But u will get new bf in the future and me too, i hope so.

It seems that Michelle girl is fake. She only posted here once and that is only post in singles thread.............................

Hello Matty,

Serious That Michelle is fake? So my cousin live in Australia because she found a guy in Australia and she is in USA when they met in Australia and they decided to married in Australia and I saw her picture and I said the guy was too young about 25 to 30 yrs old and my cousin is 50 or 51 years old but they still loved together and not important age but important love. It is awesome! Wow! They are good couple than her ex husband. So I hope u will getting into USA on Nov 30th.

I still thinking about it by myself. Oh well my mind is disappearances. LOL

I had a relationship with a man for 2 years. We didn't talk for a year after breaking up, then, we met again in college and had a 2 day fling. I felt weird about it having some old bad feeling still hanging on about him. I think he knew it and said we should be just friends. But, I had to say there's a part of me that can't just be friends with him and he disappeared.

Hi,
So u felt weird first place about him? I think u right but I think seem he never tell u but he wanted be friend with u and u say "can't just be friends with him. How he disappeared from u? That means he never tell u truth or what.

I've been single since the 8th grade for now. Though last year I've been asked out but I wasn't interested in him.

Hi,
So u felt weird first place about him? I think u right but I think seem he never tell u but he wanted be friend with u and u say "can't just be friends with him. How he disappeared from u? That means he never tell u truth or what.
No, he really disappeared and nobody knows for sure where he is.

Don't think I'm ready to be involved in a relationship. Timing just doesn't feel right. If something happens, fine. I do like a bit of quirky. And smart. And funny. I guess those are the normal things. There are times it be nice to have someone to lean on. I think back about the woman I loved most, and just wonder if I'll ever feel that way again for someone. There's something about beauty that is more than physical. A smile and look of the eye's just for me and it seals the connection. Like there's no one else. After so many years, I can still feel that rush of how we met, the softness of her lips. It's just such a rush.

Hello Matty,

Serious That Michelle is fake? So my cousin live in Australia because she found a guy in Australia and she is in USA when they met in Australia and they decided to married in Australia and I saw her picture and I said the guy was too young about 25 to 30 yrs old and my cousin is 50 or 51 years old but they still loved together and not important age but important love. It is awesome! Wow! They are good couple than her ex husband. So I hope u will getting into USA on Nov 30th.

I still thinking about it by myself. Oh well my mind is disappearances. LOL

I will go to USA! Your hopes seem pretty high for those American ladies getting in my world aye? :P I shall thou to prepare!:deaf:

Wirelessly posted

I m single and 33 and hoh and from md and looking foward to hear. From u and I m nice and funny and smart and. Sweet and. Love go out. And travel and. Looking for age 33 to 35. Black or pr. No white guy. I. Been through white guy before. I m not going through any one have kik. Messnger. Get to know each other.

Imma bow out of this thread for good, I'm due to be married in 8 weeks. :cool2:

honey

Hello Sweetie
how are you doing there hope cool to you, well i saw your profile when i was searching and you seem responsible to me, i will like to know you more better than this.... my name is Gavin Cole, am a US SOLDIER, i lost my wife about 5years ago ever since then i haven since any woman to get into my life, that is the raeson why am on this sight, i will be happy if we can know each other more than this.. you can send me your email address so that i will send you my Pic and chat more, hope to hear from you soon......

I am single,never married. I never really had a serious BF its been a lot of dating. I dated a fella two years ago not work out , someone better out there grin.

This a very OLD post 4/25/2007 , we are now in 2012. I have a guy in my life :)

A prison is not in my sight, my missus is hot to me, and she's deaf - communication's not a problem. The personality of hers is what I am after :cool2:

I've been single forever practically. Never had a really serious relationship cause I won't date just anybody just for the reason of not wanting to be single. Being single doesnt really bother me most of the time, because I am willing to wait for the right person and am still quite young and have a lot of things in my life right now. I want somebody who I can be completely open with, who has similar values, can appreciate my lifestyle/culture and someone who is smart, quirky, good sense of humour, honest, reliable, not arrogant or too "manly", appreciates some of the same things I do etc. I want someone who is Deaf whether they are deaf, hearing or HoH like me. A guy like that is extremely hard to find, but I think I may have found him :)

Last edited:
Single female. Just turned 30. My own fault for being single. I'm a hermit when off work and work to get out of obligations on purpose. I know I'm terrible.

Life's too short, I just joined DSC (yes I'm a paying member for the next 3 months)- am going to try to catch deaf socials here and there trying to get social again. If you're in the North Suburbs of Chicago (Lake county Illinois) area and is single email me! I'm not into drama though.

hi!! i am deaf and hearing of hard right also. my name is abigail viray and i am from philippines nice to meet you... you know i still single forever.. thanks...

Back