Who is single here?

Still single :whistle:

how long being single is "too long"?

I have been single for almost 4 years now. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy my single life. Before that, I was in relationship for 15 years so now, every time I date someone, it made me feel like I was losing my independence and privacy. Why is that? I think maybe I'm terrified to fall in love again... :hmm:

Single. Some days I am glad to be single, but a lot of days I am not glad to be single.

Say, that kind of rhymed. Make a good song, eh? :P

Single. Some days I am glad to be single, but a lot of days I am not glad to be single.

Say, that kind of rhymed. Make a good song, eh? :P

Why am I single?
Cause I wanted to be one,
And not be taken

I am happy one day, and the rest I'm depressed
Wanting to mingle, I feel singled out
One night I feel gay, and tonight I'm unimpressed
Anything I try, it comes to a stop

Why am I single?
Cause I wanted to meet the one,
And not be a token

Shaken with fear, I am forever single
Meeting the girl, that's what I want
Sheila is there, and I am forbidden

Why am I single?
Why am I single?
Why am I single?

Why, why, why.......

Cause I wanted to be one,
And not be taken.

Glad that i m stay single for 4 month now and i feel betta much free after break up last few month ago ... i m stay postive and keep myself busy ;)

single

I am single a long time now. I have a busy life, time goes by quickly. I say where did it go? I made the choice several years ago to live in 4 or 5 places at the same time. I would stop jumping around so much for love but why does love mean I should have too?

22, single.

Been single for awhile now. :lol: Decided to stop going out when people keep jumping from "omfg serious" relationship to relationship week after week.

Just find a girl who enjoys being nomadic as much as you are.

I have a beautiful place in Washington. The land and the trees and the orchard and all. It is the dream of a lifetime for me and when I am there I am the lonliest man alive there. I bought it for the wife I would surely have and did not find. I came back to Alaska and am working on a couple of other dreams of a lifetime places, while staying in an apartment in another town all together. And then I go off and work overtime somewhere else where they pay my lodging. In this way I stay ahead of the lonliness. It is a way of life now.
Sounds crazy doesn't it?

I have been single for almost 4 years now. Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy my single life. Before that, I was in relationship for 15 years so now, every time I date someone, it made me feel like I was losing my independence and privacy. Why is that? I think maybe I'm terrified to fall in love again... :hmm:

It is normal to feel terrified. When one loses independence and privacy by dating, it means the person isn't for you. I would love to talk with you....

Shall I hear from you shortly?

Back