Who is single here?

i am looking for a right girl for marry and kid

I am very tired of be single since 2007. I really want to talk with single girl to get know you. I do have vp. :)

Still single and looks like it would be that way for the next few years. Don't ask questions.

I'm single and i dont care anymore, people are just odd scheming creatures with different numbers "to represent their class".

It's typical that 'everyone' THINKS they know all about 'how the world works' and thus being obsessed with 'are you doing what you are supposed to do'. (norms)
well every body seem to believe there is a set biological clock for society, hence the certain age to marry, get divorce, re-marry etc, well I'd beg to differ to say everyone has different "psycho-sociological clocks" to one another.

Because I am not interested and I don't care.
Same here, mate
I'm single and i dont care anymore, people are just odd scheming creatures with different numbers "to represent their class".

It's typical that 'everyone' THINKS they know all about 'how the world works' and thus being obsessed with 'are you doing what you are supposed to do'. (norms)
well every body seem to believe there is a set biological clock for society, hence the certain age to marry, get divorce, re-marry etc, well I'd beg to differ to say everyone has different "psycho-sociological clocks" to one another.

Can't say I couldn't agree.
Been single for 2 years after I left her by her betrayal.

Same here, mate

Can't say I couldn't agree.
Been single for 2 years after I left her by her betrayal.

Yes, betrayal :( At least, we can move on for better people to come into our lives :)

Back