Who is single here?

I'm a 36yr old female that has been divorced for one year, and I was separated for two years prior. I'm more interested in making friendships than dating.

I might not be in this thread long at all, we'll see. I have met someone recently that seems pretty great and we have a dinner date at my place tomorrow!! :D I think the saying that someone will find you when you least expect it might have some truth to it after all. :lol:

I'm from New York , aww sorry must be tired?

Mel69 is Fake :)

20229667kv.jpg

20229668is.jpg

http://www.iphoneogram.com/u/242270222

I'm a 36yr old female that has been divorced for one year, and I was separated for two years prior. I'm more interested in making friendships than dating.

Hey, can i know what is ur name? Can I being your new friend. Am a 24 yrs old female.

R E G I N A

Hi I'm Anthony I'm 22 years old and I'm single :)
Been single for about 4 months now.

Sent from my iPhone using AllDeaf

I've been single my whole freaking life and I hate it. I just want to get married already. If only I could just find a damn hearing aid that gives me good sound quality, then I could go out and meet people!

I just thought id update my status here. I'm no longer single! I've been dating someone for just under two months. Things are going pretty great with him right now. :) I hope y'all find someone soon too. ((Hugs))

I'm sure I answered in this thread before but I been single for over a year now after a recent two year relationship. I do miss having someone to be with and being HoH and dating is not fun. I did meet someone recently who says she would like to go out and I do like her but she is so slow in responding to me with that it could be 2016 before we go out.

Someone mentioned getting the "you're a nice guy" thing. I got that awhile back and the woman promptly disappeared. It leads me to think I got too much time on my hands at the moment thinking of this stuff as I recover from my kidney stone.

I've been single since 2008 its hard to find someone who I don't want feel like one side relationship and understand I have kids. They re my first priority before relationship.

Sent from my Z995 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Well, it looks like I'm technically single again. Hiii, singles thread..again.

Edit: My bf and I decided to be friends.

Im single since 2006 so i never get boyfriend now aw!

Sent from my GT-I9152 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Hello i like yr profile can we talk to getknow each other

Sent from my GT-N7105 using AllDeaf App mobile app

Back