Who is single here?

Went through a meetup scam last week. Woman was posing as a deaf person looking for dates. You've got to be careful out there. Check the sources, do the homework.

Yup, you're right gotta be careful.. I've heard several stories of guys who pretend to be girls online and agree to meet in person with a guy.. And poor guy is suckered into believing and being tricked. :P

Shouldnt be playing games with people's heart.. it's not a toy! :roll:

I agree. Although, I have met women who are real on here and those women were good people, it's not real until it's real.

It goes both ways, men are looking for good women too. We look for women who are not heavy drug users; have some type of income so they can support themselves; are not so far in debt they are ducking their landlord; are not living in domestic violence situations; and are not living an unhealthy lifestyle.

Good quality women are hard to find as well...

Right..thats why it is so sad because both sexes are saying the same thing about each other and yet cant find each other. Know what I am saying?

Yea, I feel so blessed to have a 2nd chance at love after one failed marriage. I appreciate that on a daily basis.

Singleeee for the past month and a half or so now. Not worth being in a relationship with someone who is immature and who only cares about themselves and doesn't support me in my own goals in life! Someday, though. :)

I agree with Sandy.. :)

Even myself being a single mom, I really dont mind having a guy that enjoys being silly every now and then.. We all need a sense of humor at times to survive in this crazy world. :) But if the guy is going to be constantly less immature than my kid, there's a problem! LoL

Of course, chuckling at the humor thinking God made woman to be a man's helper to support and encourage him.. Face it girls -- men need our help! ;) haha :-D

Cant live with them, cant live without them, love them anyways as long they're worth forgiving, keeping, & fighting for! :)

well I been single I believe 3 or 4 years now. been reading some of the posts that's been shared. I kinda sort of shied away from the deaf community that's local to me as seems there isn't many choices available here. I am in a flux with myself as what I want, should I or not try? I been I say burned with rejection (its not meant to be) with someone hearing. well that was prob for the best looking back. thought it would go somewhere but alas, nope. tried asking others out (hearing) but hmmm same track. guess hearing and deaf is very tough for them well ok. well life is getting shorter but gonna try to keep on trying, prob take awhile but well trying is better than nothing. if its meant to be, it will be if not then just gonna roll with life. also I should mention I am hard of hearing and deaf.:wave:

Right..thats why it is so sad because both sexes are saying the same thing about each other and yet cant find each other. Know what I am saying?

Yea, I feel so blessed to have a 2nd chance at love after one failed marriage. I appreciate that on a daily basis.

Yes, you're right.

Wirelessly posted

sunsetlover said:
Yup. all we can do is keep trying.. We dont get anywhere by doing nothing!

So, true. Make sure the guy/ girl make efforts to do things, not just be all talk and no action.

all the singles are so far away!

I have been single for about 8 years now. I have had some time the past 3 years to look for a girlfriend. I haven't found anyone that wans to talk to a hearing-impaired atheist.

I have been single for about 8 years now. I have had some time the past 3 years to look for a girlfriend. I haven't found anyone that wans to talk to a hearing-impaired atheist.

haha! i used to be an atheist myself. Actually i think you're the first deaf atheist that i've came across to... *thinking hard*

im another atheist right here...i studied death and dying at post graduate level amd came to conclusion (couple years later) that there's nothing out there, just neuron firing off in the last instance (the soul mechanism effect) as Id call it.
blah and every religion there is in the world, they are ALWAYs the first to start a war.
id stop now...just saying im an atheist too

im another atheist right here...i studied death and dying at post graduate level amd came to conclusion (couple years later) that there's nothing out there, just neuron firing off in the last instance (the soul mechanism effect) as Id call it.
blah and every religion there is in the world, they are ALWAYs the first to start a war.
id stop now...just saying im an atheist too

what about the 21 grams leaving your body- what's that- 'spiritual' or some kind of powering down? or is that the soul mechanism effect?

21 grams are awfully lot, that's like 3/4 oz of grass

Dammit I wish I could drink blah

hmm, i think the 21 grams is oxgyen, like a scuba divers tanks is heavier when empty the lightness of the gas makes it lighter. and when people just died they go really white or gray ,as its the oxgyen rising out of the blood,thru muscles, skins...sl the body got heavier

what about the 21 grams leaving your body- what's that- 'spiritual' or some kind of powering down? or is that the soul mechanism effect?

21 grams are awfully lot, that's like 3/4 oz of grass

Dammit I wish I could drink blah

That's probably the bowels and bladder letting go ;)

athiest over too :wave:

I agree with Sandy.. :)

Even myself being a single mom, I really dont mind having a guy that enjoys being silly every now and then.. We all need a sense of humor at times to survive in this crazy world. :) But if the guy is going to be constantly less immature than my kid, there's a problem! LoL

Of course, chuckling at the humor thinking God made woman to be a man's helper to support and encourage him.. Face it girls -- men need our help! ;) haha :-D

Cant live with them, cant live without them, love them anyways as long they're worth forgiving, keeping, & fighting for! :)

Mr or Mrs Right? Well no one is perfect... just someone perfect for US is all that counts.

hmm, i think the 21 grams is oxgyen, like a scuba divers tanks is heavier when empty the lightness of the gas makes it lighter. and when people just died they go really white or gray ,as its the oxgyen rising out of the blood,thru muscles, skins...sl the body got heavier

Not sure about that, gases supposedly fill everything rather than "leaving", you know? They just don't leave (or forced to leave).

Gotta think about this one carefully. *drinking tea*

Back