Who is single here?

Rio

Patriots Rock!
Premium Member
I am single,never married. I never really had a serious BF its been a lot of dating. I dated a fella two years ago not work out , someone better out there grin.

Cheri

Prayers for my dad.
Premium Member
Been single for two months, I'm not even looking for anyone right now either nor even dating anyone either. ;)

VamPyroX

bloody phreak from hell
That is so sad to seeing younger ladies like that. :(
Yep!

During the past few years, I've met women more than once at parties... and they don't remember me. ;)

I met one girl at a bar, nice gal. Only she had too much to drink. A few days later, I saw her at school. She didn't remember me. Again, I met her at a party... drunk again. Met her in person, still didn't remember me. Finally, I met her in person when she was sober on campus and introduced myself. She now remembers me. However, she still drinks and smokes too much to a point where she doesn't remember me well when she's drunk and stoned.

There's another gal who gets drunk and stoned 3 to 4 times a week. She got pregnant at least 3 times, and forced a miscarriage on all of them. She didn't want to face an abortion. So, she went out and got drunk/stoned some more.