Who is Single and Who's Involved in a relationship?

Originally posted by AmericanChopper
you will find a good guy in your life. :)

i did.. he was the best.. and now he's currently out of my life and i dont understand.

congrat to all of you guys who will get married. if you guys are single. and suggest you to buy best bait which will hook u up

Originally posted by prana0777
congrat to all of you guys who will get married. if you guys are single. and suggest you to buy best bait which will hook u up

which hook is the best to catch gals ? :(

I'm involved in a relationship right now. I have no plans for marriage and don't plan on getting married for a long time.

lfreed the single interpreter here. recently, i met the women of my dreams. hard of hearing and a teacher for the deaf and HH as well. not to mention cute cute cute. also married married married. hope others have better luck. peace

I'm single now.. legally separated and will be divorced. However my ex husband and I are close friends. I am enjoying my independence and single life. :D

Single and loving it!! Although it was rough at first coming out of a 2 year relationship. We're still friends, but it's really hard because we really can't resist each other. Perfect chemistry, horrible match. S'ok though, better to be single going into college.

Originally posted by Seether
Single and loving it!! Although it was rough at first coming out of a 2 year relationship. We're still friends, but it's really hard because we really can't resist each other. Perfect chemistry, horrible match. S'ok though, better to be single going into college.

u will meet someone new in college not to worry Seether :)

Originally posted by Fly Free
u will meet someone new in college not to worry Seether :)

I'm not worried at all. I don't want to meet anyone but friends in college. Granted I'll go for dates here and there. But I'm gonna avoid serious, long term relationships for a while. Besides, I think my heart is still with Eddy (the 2 years I just got out of)

i uddy Seether -- u and ur ex will still be on great terms im sure of that and if u are young in ur early 20s u have plenty of time :) making friends in college is the best thing and fun too -- going out doing something as a group and etc -- dang *remincing of my old college days* hehe

early 20s??! I'm 17, 18 in November. I dunno. We've kind of decided that everything's all wrong now, but if we still feel like we do now, later (like after college), then maybe we'll give it another shot. I kinda hope that's how it works. :D

ahhhh still a teen gotcha :) u DEFINATELY have plenty of time!!! hahaha enjoy urself -- yes in a few years ppl grow up and become more wiser and learn more abt life in general :D

Originally posted by TommyGirl
uh, why do they take longer to get married next year?

I met my husband end of Nov.'99 then we got married July 3 '00, fast?

I met my husband online in October '97, but didn't meet in person until February '98 (he flew from Australia to California to meet me). Then we had to wait until I got my Prospective Spouse visa which I got after waiting 4 months...July '98. Arrived into Australia August '98 and got married September 6, 1998. :) Almost 5 years.

Goldie

Just got out of a 8 month relationship and moved back into Singlesville ;)

Am not looking for a serious relationship for a long while... just accepting dates and all that... :D

Originally posted by Sherrie
Just got out of a 8 month relationship and moved back into Singlesville ;)

Am not looking for a serious relationship for a long while... just accepting dates and all that... :D

Since you're a friend of Ziggy's -- you must be young, hey? :) You have plenty of time ahead of you! :) I've been married for nearly 5 years and I'm fast approaching my 33rd birthday! :P

Goldie

Originally posted by Sydlie
Getting married May 1st of next year to Kevbo.

I am SO lucky it almost hurts :D

Wow congrats ! Aren't AllDeafers invitie ?? :naughty:

Grrr, I did not realize that I reposted this topic as SilenceGold said I had. There are too many topics all over AllDeaf that I practically lost track of everything. :o

I have already mentioned my relationship in another thread....but I have something addtional to comment, though.

My fiance and I are hoping to get married on March 27, 2004.

We met online through an online deaf forum (the other forum). We knew each other for a year until we met in person. From the start of our meeting, we hit off as boyfriend and girlfriend. Our visits became a monthly basis. We've been together for 16 months. Resistance is futile! Of course, it's true in my case. My fiance has been wonderful to me. I knew in my heart that he'll make a wonderful husband AND father. He's truly my soul mate.

Back