Who attends college/university this year?

MilitaryGirl83

Reaction score
And where would you want to transfer to?

I go to Kankakee Community College then plan to transfer to MacMurry College. :cool:

I went to Okaloosa-Walton College in Niceville, FL. It was nice. So what next? I will plan to go Washington D.C University. :) I hope so.

i go to Emily Carr Institute of Art and Design but I dont pick my major til the 2nd year. if I decide to get a masters i'd probably go to Concordia in montreal

hey concordia is a really good school!..thats not too far from me (1.5-2hrs)..if you are ever in ottawa for some reason let me kno! lol we could meet up..I want to go to McGill after im done law at carleton

For me, Canberra Institute of Techology (Some sort of a university in Australia) doing a Cert 4 in IT studies in part of my work programme.

I go to Swinburne University in Prahran (near melbourne), Australia. I study my final year of Advanced Diploma of Multimedia Design (2nd year). I done my Cert IV of Multimedia design back in 2005 at the same university. Hopeful, Next year i will do BA of Multimedia design straight into 3rd year not 1st year.

hey concordia is a really good school!..thats not too far from me (1.5-2hrs)..if you are ever in ottawa for some reason let me kno! lol we could meet up..I want to go to McGill after im done law at carleton

yeah I've heard great things about concordia! my sister's ex-bf just got accepted there. and my sis goes to McGill... hmm well I might be heading to montreal for reading break in february but if I'm ever in Ottawa yeah we should meet up :D

I go to Dakota State University in Madison, SD. The school is decent, if you have a computer science, but not if you don't have a science/math major.

I would like to transfer out but I am so close to graduating it's not even worth the energy to think about it.

Dunno where I'd transfer out to. Still not worth the energy to think about it. lol. Sorry.

I go to Griffith University (Mt Gravatt Campus in Brisbane, Australia). I am a 1st year student - just completed this semester, and going into second year next year.

I am studying Bachelor of Education - Special Education, majoring in Hearing Impairment.

OMG. That reminds me. I have to enrol for Semester 1, like RIGHT NOW!

Adios.

I go to Griffith University (Mt Gravatt Campus in Brisbane, Australia). I am a 1st year student - just completed this semester, and going into second year next year.

I am studying Bachelor of Education - Special Education, majoring in Hearing Impairment.

OMG. That reminds me. I have to enrol for Semester 1, like RIGHT NOW!

Adios.

Hold the phone, Shezzbeav! Are you the person I saw on the Deaf role model DVD which was supported by Deakin University, no? :hmm:

Yup, University of Utah 4 Me. It's my first semester back since I graduated from nursing school 5 years ago. I am excited to be back, hopefully after I get masters I can start teaching nursing school at a community college until I get PhD.

Next year, I will go to Gallaudet University. I not decide what my major will be. I let you know when they approve for me. :) :fingersx::fingersx::fingersx::fingersx::fingersx:

Hold the phone, Shezzbeav! Are you the person I saw on the Deaf role model DVD which was supported by Deakin University, no? :hmm:

O_O

I do not remember being asked by Deakin if I wanted to be on a DVD, or I'd have demanded for all the royalties from the DVDs sold ^_^

No, that wouldn't have to be me.

I plan to start college at Austin Community College in Austin, TX. I hope to start there in spring of 2009. I plan to major in engineering and I hope to do very well so I could transfer to University of Texas. If I make that that far, I plan to study Aerospace Engineering.

I am student at Mount Washusetts Community College! :):)

I am highly considering to go back school in Fall 2009 at Gallaudet

I will expected to attend at Gally by Fall 2008, it has been delayed at twice for some reason.

Back