Who are you?

Your Age: 31
Your sex: Male
Are you Heterosexual, Homosexual, Bisexual: Heterosexual
Are you taken or nontaken: Nope...not me :(
Your Location what state you live in: Maryland
And Post your picture. Little too camera shy ;)

^Angel^ said:
Your Age: 34
Your sex: female
Are you taken or nontaken: taken
Your Location what state you live in: Ohio
Picture:
Picture322.txt

Me and Roadrunner

:aw: !!! what a cute couple!! ;)

Taylor said:
Your Age: 31
Your sex: Male
Are you taken or nontaken: Nope...not me :(
Your Location what state you live in: Maryland
And Post your picture. Little too camera shy ;)

:aw: dont give me the crap about being a camera shy!! :squint: and you are a cop!?? gimme a break!! :P

zesty said:
:aw: dont give me the crap about being a camera shy!! :squint: and you are a cop!?? gimme a break!! :P

LOL. OK, would it work any better if I say all my pictures make me look fat ;) :naughty:

Your Age: 13
Your sex: elamef
Are you Heterosexual, Homosexual, Bisexual: lauxesoreteh
Are you taken or nontaken: nekat
Your Location what state you live in: yps aera
And Post your picture xip on yrros

Mommyof3 :naughty:

zesty said:
:bsflag: .. i will be the judge of that! :naughty:

LOL. In all honesty, I'm at work now. Cheri has a couple of pics of me (I think she saved them). If she still has them, she can post them. Or you can wait until I get home late tonight ;)

Taylor said:
LOL. In all honesty, I'm at work now. Cheri has a couple of pics of me (I think she saved them). If she still has them, she can post them. Or you can wait until I get home late tonight ;)

tsk tsk.. nice try!! stop trying to cop out!! :P

zesty said:
tsk tsk.. nice try!! stop trying to cop out!! :P

LOL. We'll see if she posts them. Besides, when I went looking for your pic, all I saw was a 'No Way Jose' So :whip:
I'm sure if my picture does show up, I'll lose that James Bond mystique LOL

Taylor said:
LOL. We'll see if she posts them. Besides, when I went looking for your pic, all I saw was a 'No Way Jose' So :whip:
I'm sure if my picture does show up, I'll lose that James Bond mystique LOL

i posted it in here somewhere.. i forget which thread!! so since you are a cop.. you have the skills to investigate in here to look for my pic! :P :giggle:

zesty said:
i posted it in here somewhere.. i forget which thread!! so since you are a cop.. you have the skills to investigate in here to look for my pic! :P :giggle:

Yeah...and only 570 posts to go through LOL

zesty said:
what if your boss told you to go through 570 files to find a certain file?? eh? :P

It would mean that I was catching a bad guy and there would be a reward at the end.

Taylor said:

I am afraid I don't have them, I thought you only showed me one with the one on the motorcycle is all I saw as far as I remembered. You send it to me in Yahoo, so I did not know how to save it on my computer from Yahoo yet. :Oops:

Taylor said:
It would mean that I was catching a bad guy and there would be a reward at the end.

nice try!! now it is time to post your friggin' camera shy pictures! :twisted: :giggle:

Bah...if you want a picture, just PM me and I'll hook you up.

Last edited:
I am 25
I am male
I am 100% heterosexual.
I am not taken
I live in Oklahoma
My pics are somewhere

Soonersseth said:
I am 25
I am male
I am 100% heterosexual.
I am not taken
I live in Oklahoma
My pics are somewhere

Then you might know Tekkmortal who a member here in Alldeaf who also lives in Oklahoma and Peachy lady? :P

Cheri said:
Then you might know Tekkmortal who a member here in Alldeaf who also lives in Oklahoma and Peachy lady? :P

I haven't met SoonerSeth in person yet, but we've chatted online. :P

28 years old
male, of course.....
straight with a few crooked lines
taken, of course
Seattle
the picture is there

Back