Who are you?

*ahem* Beowulf and Tousi, Why don't you tell us who you are. Don't be a wussy. :giggle:

Fly Free said:
and ive seen Katzie IRL during our RIT days and i CAN vouch for it!!!! :lol: she DEFINATELY has bootiful eyes!! NO question abt it!
Thanks grrl :hug:

OldNavyGirl said:
yikes! YOU?! blue eyes girl? eek ur scaring me!! JUST KIDDING! its a great beautiful eyes, good to see u around here since long time ago which was in math classes at ntid? right? lol *hides*
LOL yup, that's me and the very same one who used to pick on Mousley the teacher back in 1996 I think. Wow, that was the last time I saw you!

Beowulf said:
Or maybe he had too much tomatonog from Katzie over the holidays, hmmm.
Actually it was Lizachickie :whistle:

Katzie

haha, yeah!! silly teacher... it's been sooo LONG! and i've seen u around on my blog! :-P Anyway, good to see u around here. we got to meet sometimes later on. lol if that will ever happen :-P

I am 43 yrs old.

I am female.

I am very heterosexual.

I am non taken.

I live in New Hamsphire where there is always BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR in the winter.

Sorry no pix. :D

Your Age: 19
Your sex: Female
Are you Heterosexual, Homosexual, Bisexual: 100% straight
Are you taken or nontaken: nontaken
Your Location what state you live in: England
And Post your picture.

Eek? Picture? I'll try

Edit: Huh, it didnt seem to work, can you see my pic?

VamPyroX said:
That's a purrfect picture! I like it how the kitten's sitting on your shoulder. ;)

I love that picture too. Kitten is so beautiful and adorable ! Obviously she is a good Mommy to this kitten.

Katzie said:
Thanks grrl :hug:

LOL yup, that's me and the very same one who used to pick on Mousley the teacher back in 1996 I think. Wow, that was the last time I saw you!

Actually it was Lizachickie :whistle:

In the immortal words of Homer Simpson, "Duh-ohh!!"

Sorry!

Beowulf said:
In the immortal words of Homer Simpson, "Du-ohh!!"

Sorry!

Hey Beowulf, arent you going to respond to Cheri's second request to reveal a bit about yourself or do you prefer to remain in hiding mode? Or are you in Witness Protection Program?

:)

Lol, Meg, not much to say.

I am 53.
I am male.
I am heterosexual.
Hooked

I tried to upload a pic via videocam snapshot but the file size exceeds the limit. (Huh????)

Last edited:
Your Age: 21
Your sex: Female
Are you Heterosexual, Homosexual, Bisexual:Hetersexual
Are you taken or nontaken:Married for almost 2 years
Your Location what state you live in:
Indiana

No pictures yet but when I am gonna send Cheri the pictures. she will help me with that. :)

Katize you do have beautiful blue eyes and you should help me with the black eyeliner.. I suck at that LOL, I should hire you to do my makeup for the renewal wedding someday. :)

Beowulf said:
Lol, Meg, not much to say.

I am 53.
I am male.
I am heterosexual.
I am a widower but got ladies.

I tried to upload a pic via videocam snapshot but the file size exceeds the limit. (Huh????)

PAH!!!!!!!!!!

B'Wulf, I had to smile when I saw that you "got ladies." You must be quite a darlin to have so many ladies! :D Where are you from?

Beowulf said:
*Patting Meg's head paternally*
That's funny. You are a "head patter" and I am a "head pattee". It must be our generation. Ever since I was in my twenties, and even now, men (except my hubby) paternally pat me on the head. Maybe because I am short, ha, ha?

Beowulf;

Do you want me to post your picture? Pm me and I can give you my email address, and resize it smaller for you. I am sure women here would wanna see what you look like. Don't be a wussy now. LOL!

Your Age: 29
Your sex: Male
Are you Heterosexual, Homosexual, Bisexual: Heterosexual
Are you taken or nontaken: Single
Your Location what state you live in: Oklahoma

Attachments

• Ryan00011.bmp
    56.3 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:
39 soon to be 40 in Jan
Male
Heterosexual
not taken
Arizona
picture? you can find mine elsewhere on the net and not sure if I did post in AD but I know for sure it out on internet somewhere.

Ok, let's see now: I'm a guy, a hetero, taken, originally from my Mommy who was in Minnesota; have been in California(Southern, specifically, Riverside) for a long time now, and am 61, going on 42-- Lol! Maybe Cheri can do the pix for me? I can use our digital camera to get a shot of us and e-mail it to you, Cheri, if that's okay with you.....might take a couple days....busy around here....

Back