Who are you?

Katzie said:
I am 32.
I am female.
I am heterosexual.
I am happily married. :hug:
I live in the metro of Boston, Massachusetts.

Wow, you have beautiful eyes, Katzie!!! I bet you hear that all the times.

I am 41
I am female.
I am 100% heterosexual.
I am happily married.
I live in Bavaria, Germany. :)

I am 19.
I am male.
I am heterosexual.
I live in San Leandro, CA.

I posted this picture here. :zzz:

242983.jpg

nozobo said:
gentleman
Queer
single... anyone want steal me? let me :hug: u
in the Mile High City of Denver, Colorado
:jaw: u WORE shorts while SNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!???????? is this cold????? :cold: :cold:

TweetyBird said:
:jaw: u WORE shorts while SNOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!???????? is this cold????? :cold: :cold:
sweetie, take a closer look at the pic of me with mountain background... see my hairy leg? it keep me warm but if it's really cold then I'll use pant :lol: It was taken in Provo, Utah while visiting Deaf258 in winter of 2003, that day I didn't want to use uptight clothes so I want to use relaxed clothings cuz I was about to leave back to Denver during a snowstorm that evening in the Rocky Mountains...

Magatsu said:
Excuse me. I know it is not for me but I found your post disturbing... If deafdyke wants a woman, it is her choice. If I want a man (which I am not) then it is my choice. I happen to like women. She happen to like women. No one on this earth have the rights to enforce their beliefs on others.

it is a matter of choice, not pathetically beliefs.

:Werd: :gpost:

TTT said:
What is it about women you like so much?
You and all women got the vagina and tits.

Just go on and be normal... go find a man,
get married and have kids...

Stop trying to fight the world....
Accept things the way it is...

Don't wasting your time finding the right partner...

Nobody can't be 100% perfect for you....

Just pray to God for a right guy who will be a great father and husband
for you and your future.

Why not? :locked:

I know you probably think you're "helping" DD by posting this, but you're really not. I am quite certain that if she wanted your input she would have asked you for it.

You are entitled to your opinions, of course, but please don't offer advice unless you are asked to give it .

Last edited:
Oceanbreeze said:
You are entitled to know your opinions, of course, but please don't offer advice unless you are asked for it.

Well said, Ocean. Frankly I do not consider that as sage advice but rather judgement calls TTT was making.

We are all entitled to our own opinions but what ever happened to TACT? I dont see TACT being used much nowadays on this forum :(

Meg said:
Well said, Ocean. Frankly I do not consider that as sage advice but rather judgement calls TTT was making.

We are all entitled to our own opinions but what ever happened to TACT? I dont see TACT being used much nowadays on this forum :(

Thank you, Meg. Me either, and quite honestly, it's starting to get on my nerves. I am not the type of person that likes to get involved in the "controversy of the day", but when it comes to something that comes off as hurtful, I feel I need to say something. There's been a lot of hurtful things that's been hurled at our gay friends on here lately, and it's not right.

Like I said, everybody is entitled to their opinion, but there is a WAY to voice that opinion without being offensive or hurtful.

Meg said:
Wow, you have beautiful eyes, Katzie!!! I bet you hear that all the times.
Thanks sweetie and yes, I've been told many times. You'd probably kill me if I show you the color of my eyes. :Ohno:

Katzie said:
Thanks sweetie and yes, I've been told many times. You'd probably kill me if I show you the color of my eyes. :Ohno:

I want to know anyway (grin) what is the color of ur eyes?

Peachy Lady said:
I want to know anyway (grin) what is the color of ur eyes?
Okay Peachy Lady, since you asked for it (grin)

Attachments

• katzieseyes.jpg
    katzieseyes.jpg
    24.7 KB · Views: 73
:aw: Normally I don't go bragging around, but this is the last time I'd do it LOL

*puts sunglasses back on*

and ive seen Katzie IRL during our RIT days and i CAN vouch for it!!!! :lol: she DEFINATELY has bootiful eyes!! NO question abt it!

Katzie said:
I am 32.
I am female.
I am heterosexual.
I am happily married. :hug:
I live in the metro of Boston, Massachusetts.

yikes! YOU?! blue eyes girl? eek ur scaring me!! JUST KIDDING! its a great beautiful eyes, good to see u around here since long time ago which was in math classes at ntid? right? lol *hides*

kuifje75 said:
Sex: male
Sexual Orientation: 150% homosexual
Taken or Nontaken: Happily taken
State: Utah

pic????? to be posted later as I am not in Utah at the moment.
92 years old? I am not sure if you were joking or that was a typo :P

Judging from past pictures of him, Mag, he's more 29 than he is 92 so......the nbr reversal by him was kind of a joke unless he is dyslexic! LOL!

Or maybe he had too much tomatonog from Katzie over the holidays, hmmm.

Back