Whitney Houston is Dead

I have little interest in Whitney Houston, but I do want to say that I often enjoy reading through the links Sara posts.

She is very thorough, and it's all right there!

Sara has my support!

Thanks!

419273_364284593591106_186213348064899_1372630_843919613_n.jpg

cover of National Enquirer on Whitney Houston eve of her funeral and funeral home owner cant believe that taking pictures without publishing but her family wouldnt publish that national enquirer..

what you thoughts?

Attachments

• whitney-houston-casket-funeral1-e1329929108235.jpg
    whitney-houston-casket-funeral1-e1329929108235.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 8
nothing shocking about famed peopel beign druggies, it is NORMAL for them.....Just abotu Everyone of them cant stick out for fame to they need to 'get lost' in the drugged haze just to cope....

bad i know but that's what Hollywood does to them

Whitney Houston: 'Powdery' substance in hotel bathroom
BBC News - Whitney Houston: 'Powdery' substance in hotel bathroom

Whitney Houston found face down in bathtub with a bloody nose as drugs lay scattered around hotel room, reveals final autopsy report
Whitney Houston autopsy report: Found 'face down in bath' as drugs lay all over hotel room | Mail Online

Whitney Houston: 'powdery white substance' found in her hotel room
Whitney Houston: 'powdery white substance' found in her hotel room - Telegraph

Drug Paraphernalia Found In Whitney's Room
Whitney Houston, Drug Paraphernalia And Cocaine Traces Found In Hotel Room Where Singer Died | Showbiz News | Sky News

Whitney Houston Found Face Down in Bathtub: Autopsy
Whitney Houston Found Face Down in Bathtub: Autopsy : People.com

She's gone...her beautiful voice was about gone also, due to drugs, nicotine & alcohol.....(singers should not smoke, it damages the vocal chords)....so many times I read she was in rehab...got out and back to the drugs all over again, repeating & repeating....some people are beyond help....so let them be....

Rest in Peace, Whitney! and hoping the media will leave her alone....her image has been sullied enuf as it is!....and believe everybody knows she was on drugs. So don't believe we need to continue this tragic saga over and over...enuf said.

Wow,hard to believe Whitney was found lying face down in the tub drowned.. I thought maybe she slipped under the water and drowned. Abrasions found on her head and nose. She was on her way to bathroom after she snorted cocaine and maybe her heart slowed down and she fell in the tub. That's what Im guessin. Anyway,they found a hole in her nose is mind-boggling.

Back