Which sports car are you?

You are a Dodge Viper!

You're all about raw power. You're tough, you're loud, and you don't take crap from anyone. Leave finesse to the other cars, the ones eating your dust.

I'm a Ferrari 360 Modena!

f360.jpg

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

You are a Chevrolet Corvette!

You're a classic - powerful, athletic, and competitive. You're all about winning the race and getting the job done. While you have a practical everyday side, you get wild when anyone pushes your pedal. You hate to lose, but you hardly ever do.

You are a Mazda Miata!

miata.jpg

You like to soak up the sun, but your tastes are down to earth. Everyone thinks you're cute. Life is a winding road, and you like to take the curves in stride. Let other people compete in the rat race - you're just here to enjoy the ride.

Yup, that's me, alright :D

I'm an Audi TT!
tt.jpg

You're not the fastest, nor the most nimble, but you're cute and you have
style. You're not intensely competitive, but when you pass by, everyone
turns to look.

Ha, ha! That's so me!

You are a Mazda Miata!

miata.jpg

You like to soak up the sun, but your tastes are down to earth. Everyone thinks you're cute. Life is a winding road, and you like to take the curves in stride. Let other people compete in the rat race - you're just here to enjoy the ride.

:thumb:

You are a Ford Mustang!
mustang.jpg

You're an American classic -- fast, strong, and bold. You're not snobby or pretentious, but you have what it takes to give anyone a run for their money.

You are a Dodge Viper!

You're all about raw power. You're tough, you're loud, and you don't take crap from anyone. Leave finesse to the other cars, the ones eating your dust.

I'm a Mazda Miata!

miata.jpg

My late great grandfather, Samuel Marshall was inventor of the car, "Marshallcar" in 1919-1922 in Chicago, ILL. Can you help me finding the rare "Marshallcar" somewhere or on internet? So i can come and see the real car, Marshallcar and take picture of it. I can show it to my father before he will die.

Throwstones
Deaf great granddaughter of late Samuel Marshall

Throwstones said:
My late great grandfather, Samuel Marshall was inventor of the car, "Marshallcar" in 1919-1922 in Chicago, ILL. Can you help me finding the rare "Marshallcar" somewhere or on internet? So i can come and see the real car, Marshallcar and take picture of it. I can show it to my father before he will die.

Throwstones
Deaf great granddaughter of late Samuel Marshall

Is this correct ? It looks like only one
photo of marshallcar on this Internet:

western3version2kopie_650.jpg

http://www.walzerwerbung.at/worldandwonders/german/printable/images/western3version2kopie_650.jpg

You are a Ferrari 360 Modena!

You've got it all. Power, passion, precision, and style. You're sensuous, exotic, and temperamental. Sure, you're expensive and high-maintenance, but you're worth it.

:shock:

Back