Which one u prefer?

Lasza

Premium Lurker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I notice people use different word to say for your identify. Some women prefer use "Lesbian" or "Gay". Some men use "Gay". Maybe I MIGHT miss some words that men tend to say other word than "Gay".

Fire away!

Lasza said:
Hello,
I notice people use different word to say for your identify. Some women prefer use "Lesbian" or "Gay". Some men use "Gay". Maybe I MIGHT miss some words that men tend to say other word than "Gay".

Fire away!

i tend to use the word "lesbian" but yes u are right some women do use the word "gay" as opposed to "lesbian" -- i guess depends on their comfort zone qq :dunno: if i might be mistaken on this observation

i like to say lesbain, or if im on the net, i ll say lesbo depending on the comfortzone where i would feel good abt that.

Well :D I say "GAY" because I feel like it. I know I am woman but feel like it. I dont mind if you would :laugh2: :laugh2:

javapride said:
i like to say lesbain, or if im on the net, i ll say lesbo depending on the comfortzone where i would feel good abt that.

Lesbian and Lesbo is the same thing!

NKIDD some poeple perfer to be called a lesbain and some poeple like lesbo So even tho its the same word it just depends on how we say it!

javapride said:
NKIDD some poeple perfer to be called a lesbain and some poeple like lesbo So even tho its the same word it just depends on how we say it!

L-E-S-B-I-A-N not Lesbain. Just helping to fix ur spelling.

javapride said:

it doesnt make any sense! i am sorry, but it just is not.

NKidd said:
Lesbian and Lesbo is the same thing!

Yes, both are same meaning. Actually, "Lesbo" is a slang word and not be in regular dictionary.

I usually say whatever fits the gender of that person. It helps avoid confusion that way. I've said, "she's gay" to people before and they sit there looking at me puzzled. "Gay? I thought that was for guys?" Technically, "gay" is something that applies to both sex but in general, people understand it better if it's said according to the gender.

Lasza said:

Sorry Sissy I looked at the time i posted it sure enuff it was in the evening i was tired and felt :zzz: my bad LOL! thanks for fixing it!

Lasza said:

:squint: :rofl: Dang! You beat me to it...:P I was gonna critise Java's spelling on that! Heheheh! :roll:

Cheers! :beer:

PFFHT good thing a mod and friends caught on LMAO! important thing?????? I was aware! :D

Lasza said:
Hello,

Fire away!
258~ I've noticed that most women use "Lesbo," or "Lesbian" for themselves, and men use "Gay," or "Homo" for themselves. :dunno:

Back