which one is best ....

daprilz

Reaction score
ERRR! sorry, im not FINISH talk ... i was saying ..
ah, my boyfriend want to know which one is best and why? -

1) GameCube

2) Xbox

3) PS2

4) Others

I am a video game freak. I like them all. most important is gameplay games thats all i wanted.

I may be a videogame freak, but I choose them for many reasons...

Xbox is better than PS2 for superb graphics, faster down loadings, has a hardrive, a built-in modem, and a DVD player kit with a remote that would be easier to tell which button to push during the movie...plus, the remote growls in the dark! :mrgreen:
and Xbox's controller s, is proably better than the PS2 controller...because it's alot more compatible and gives me faster response because the analog butts aren't as far as the PS2 controller is.

GameCube has the best design than PS2 and Xbox do...because it's alot smaller and lighter, and you can carry it anywhere witht that handle on the back of the cube and has mini discs that can fit in your pocket perfectly. It may not be able to play DVDs or music, but it's a great system to use only when you want to play videogames

I don't know what to say about PS2...even though I have one, but yes, it is a great system and has a great libary of games, but the design isn't THAT great...and Sony don't really make alot of games for their own console. Some PS2 games are worth a while of downloading, and the blue discs sound funny when they run on my PS2...I just don't know why, but my PS2 still works with silver PS2 discs and DVDs, but the blue discs just makes my PS2 rumble and hums loudly...weird.

For all of the 3 consoles this century, I have to say Xbox is the coolest because of hardrive, DVD player, built in modem, a bunch of great games like Halo, DOA:Xtreme BeachVolleyBall, Serious Sam, and some others...and controller S is the best design for Xbox. The graphics and digital sound are excellent. It may be huge, but it packs all the heat to show the coolness! lol :lol:

i second that defmatrixense i am also a video game freak gameplay is all that count and makes the games very enjoyable i personally am very much into old skool gamin ! but for those who wants to get the newer generation systems I d suggest

1. GameCube -more better games are coming out for it ...
2.XBOX- a lot of great games for adult and some for children ...
3. PS2 -is an allright system but im still pissed at them for murdering the sega hardware business ! they lied through their teeth to steal us all the customers jeez and their games still has "jaggies" in their graphics shame on them but people still buy it no matter what its cuz they WORSHIP SONY ! jeez

I brought PS2 last year they having playing online games and DVD movies but I heard Xbox is best so I will buy Xbox soon. Also Xbox 2 and PS3 will release in two or three year later.

for me, I never play for a long time since Nintendo (Entermentint) System. I give away to my nephew. It was last time I was play in 1996. I miss that. oh well

(spelling error) don't mind me HA

Gamecube
disc is very secuity, cannot be make copy since it's mini-CD. It can load pretty faster, since it's small and it's running rotate like Mercury, while XBox is Venus and PS2 is earth. They have plenty highest profile games. Bad is... people think that Gamecube is still for kiddie. :roll: The control is pretty good, but I like N64's. :?

XBox
It's powerful machine than any video game system on the planet. But lack of load cuz of annoying startup thing before finally start to play something. Still unexperience video game market for Mircosoft. The control is too bigger!

PS2
It's good start, since it come with everything it have. Running with PSOne and music and DVD. Plenty games but too many bad games. In fact, too many bad games. Control is not comfortable.

I used to play ninetendo, super ninetendo and ninetendo 64. I like all.. I haven't play it for long time. My brother has ps, ps2 and xbox. I haven't play it before, so I don't know which one is the best.

Last edited:
My kid brother has PS2 and so far I thought the graphics and sounds were amazing. :dunno:

Originally posted by Alex
My kid brother has PS2 and so far I thought the graphics and sounds were amazing. :dunno:
Metal Gear Solid 2:Sons of Liberty do have one of the very best graphics and digital sounds yet! It sold ZILLIONS of copies world wide, and has a perfect 10 and was rewarded "best PS2 game of 2001" but to me, I think it is the BEST game of the 21st century! :thumb:

Back