Which next state to legalize the gay marriage?

NJ will have gay marriage on Monday after they refused to issue the stay, also NJ Supreme Court will hear this case. It will very likely for them to support gay marriage.

New Jersey court to allow same-sex marriages

What if their birth parents are GLB? I know of many cases like that!

Oh wow, not very surprised, we will fight so hard and I don't think hardcore Christians will going win to take gay rights away.

If they want to take gay rights away, so I want to take their religious rights away too.

Every child deserves a good family:

• Social/Home groups.
  • Larger families.
  • Single parent.
  • Two parents.
  • Older Cousins.
  • Grandparents/grandmothers/grandfathers.
  • Uncles/Aunts/Uncles & Aunts.
  • Legal guardians.
  • Mommies/Daddies.
  • Poly families.
  • Older siblings/sisters/brothers.
  • So many to list!

I fail to see why child must to have a father and a mother in order to have a prefect family. Well, whatever. :|

Can't wait to have gay marriage in Florida.

Hot weather!!!

Florida will fight gay marriage till the bitter end. :( They fought to keep slaves to the end too..... Damn Florida.....

Hot steamy gay weddings! :party: :dance:

Hawaii will be next state to legalize the gay marriage soon.

The marriage equality bill already passed in senate of Hawaii state legislature, so will head to the house for final and governor has to sign into law. :)

Hawaii will be next state to legalize the gay marriage soon.

The marriage equality bill already passed in senate of Hawaii state legislature, so will head to the house for final and governor has to sign into law. :)
What if the governor vetos it?

With McAuliffe winning in VA, maybe VA has a chance now with the lawsuits about marriage right now. It would be nice to get married without traveling 200+ miles. I can just hear the western half of VA crying if this happens...

With McAuliffe winning in VA, maybe VA has a chance now with the lawsuits about marriage right now. It would be nice to get married without traveling 200+ miles. I can just hear the western half of VA crying if this happens...

I voted for Sarvis, he was also pro gay rights and voting for him took votes away from the Republican candidate. Hey, I'm in not only in the western half of the state, but in the Southwestern area, how do you think I feel being the only trans person around these parts? These people around me in my area aren't my kind of people, but overly religious, republicans who love pushing their morality on others.

To be fair, for things like Attorney general, I just did a write-in vote for what I was thinking at that instant and voted for "Who cares". My vote actually counted for one thing, I voted for mixed drinks to be legal to serve in businesses in this small town, so there's that. lol

I voted for Sarvis, he was also pro gay rights and voting for him took votes away from the Republican candidate. Hey, I'm in not only in the western half of the state, but in the Southwestern area, how do you think I feel being the only trans person around these parts? These people around me in my area aren't my kind of people, but overly religious, republicans who love pushing their morality on others.

To be fair, for things like Attorney general, I just did a write-in vote for what I was thinking at that instant and voted for "Who cares". My vote actually counted for one thing, I voted for mixed drinks to be legal to serve in businesses in this small town, so there's that. lol

Yes, there are more good result with VA election, except for VA house in state legislature - remain controlled by republicans since 1999. It looks we need more moderates/libertarians to flip it back.

Back