Which Mortal Kombat game do u like ??

MDCodeRedFreak

Reaction score
for me ... i like Mortal Kombat Trilogy .... mainly cuz of its vast collection of characters

Stay on topic, por favor !!
;)

Mortal Kombat Trilogy was a waste of my time... too many characters. Sure, it's nice to have a bunch of characters but sometimes... too many is too much. I like Mortal Kombat 1... the original, which rocked! It was nice to see MK2 cuz it had more blood and a few extra kewl features. However, MK3 ruined it by taking out the blood and making the graphics less realistic... so it became corny. MK4 was a major improvement, however, I was hoping for some originality. MK5, I'm not sure... cuz I haven't tried it yet.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Mortal Kombat Trilogy was a waste of my time... too many characters. Sure, it's nice to have a bunch of characters but sometimes... too many is too much. I like Mortal Kombat 1... the original, which rocked! It was nice to see MK2 cuz it had more blood and a few extra kewl features. However, MK3 ruined it by taking out the blood and making the graphics less realistic... so it became corny. MK4 was a major improvement, however, I was hoping for some originality. MK5, I'm not sure... cuz I haven't tried it yet.

ahhh i see - but what abt Ultimate MK3 ? i mean - alright so it's 7 fewer than MK Trilogy ...... but is Ultimate MK3 worth it or ..... nah ? lol - main reason why i like MK Trilogy is cuz my fave character's in there ..... and so i get to try Rayden's 2 fatalities (Super Uppercut and Super Shocker) on ALL of the characters - cuz i never get to see him in MK3 and Ultimate MK3

in my opinion, MK5 aka Mortal Kombat deadly allience is the best MK fighting series ever I have played since MK2. MK trilogy is an incredible(misspell) game, all charactors comes from all MK series.

My favorite charactors are the original Sub zero, Kabel, Rain, cyrax, and stung Tung

I like the originals who never changed... Sub-Zero and Scorpion. They are like Ken and Ryu from Street Fighter.

Originally posted by VamPyroX
I like the originals who never changed... Sub-Zero and Scorpion. They are like Ken and Ryu from Street Fighter.

:werd: I like those ninja-like characters.

Originally posted by PSORules79
um... they're not in a MK game.

Who said Goku and vegeta are in a Mk game?

So do Ryu and Ken. You were the one who started it. thats why I said Goku and Vegeta rule :cool:

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
Stay on topic, pls

I apologized for offtopic post. Anyway

Beside, Do u play MK5? Did you beat it all with each charactor on Highest diffcultly level? I beat it with two charactors are Sub zero and Shang Trung...

Originally posted by DefMATRIXense
I apologized for offtopic post. Anyway

Beside, Do u play MK5? Did you beat it all with each charactor on Highest diffcultly level? I beat it with two charactors are Sub zero and Shang Trung...

Never played MK5

Back