which is best software u think?

CoolieFroggie

Reaction score
which software u think it's works better for you and why?

Anti-Virus

Anti-Spyware

Internet Security

what brand you would choose?

what brand u would choose to prevent hacker in?

what brand u would keep your computer system clean?

I use Windows OneCare from Microsoft. It comes with anti-virus, inbound/outband firewall, Microsoft Windows Defender, Backup/Restore to either DVD-RW or hard drive, and tune-up utilities for defragmenting and keeping my computer clean.

www.windowsonecare.com

GraysonPeddie said:
I use Windows OneCare from Microsoft. It comes with anti-virus, inbound/outband firewall, Microsoft Windows Defender, Backup/Restore to either DVD-RW or hard drive, and tune-up utilities for defragmenting and keeping my computer clean.

www.windowsonecare.com

It also uses allot less memory then norton.

For spyware I've found the best program to be Adaware (and it's free too!).

which software u think it's works better for you and why?

Anti-Virus norton

Anti-Spyware win defender

Internet Security norton

what brand you would choose?

what brand u would choose to prevent hacker in? norton

what brand u would keep your computer system clean? just use defrrag ect sometimes

I'm using internet Security together with A-Squared Malware programs.

I found that this is best, because, I had adware on here that my Norton alone didn't pick up. I did a scan with ASquared and it found over 300 different types of Adware on my computer :shock:

Norton only was picking up two infections on my computer, but it obviously was wrong.

Norton isn't really that good and it takes up too much memory.

For spyware:

I use Ad-Aware and Spybot S & D (Search & Destroy). Not at the same time, of course.

I constantly backup all my data as I do not want any anti-viruses on my pc. AV's take up too much memory. So if I get a virus all I have to do is reformat my pc and it's clean.

I also defrag my hard drive once in a while but I have a huge hard drive so I usually do not have to do it.

LuciaDisturbed said:
Norton isn't really that good and it takes up too much memory.

For spyware:

I use Ad-Aware and Spybot S & D (Search & Destroy). Not at the same time, of course.

I constantly backup all my data as I do not want any anti-viruses on my pc. AV's take up too much memory. So if I get a virus all I have to do is reformat my pc and it's clean.

I also defrag my hard drive once in a while but I have a huge hard drive so I usually do not have to do it.

Depent what verison.

2004 to under really bad. 2005 to up much better.

Back