which classic game system and the games itself do u like/hate ?

MDCodeRedFreak

Reaction score
which classic game system do u like/hate ?

which game system that was in the past do u like and which system do u hate ??

personally i liked the N64 - cuz of the analog stick in the controller and umm the system i hated is the Nintendo 8-bit - cuz the cartridges are too big, the system can break easily, and the rectangular-shaped controllers - ugh !! too small

I would think N64 sucked the most because the analog stick was too clunky and the Z button was in a bad position. Gamecube and SNES is the better systems.

None, actually.

At first, I hated the XBox controllers, but I got used to the size and could use the controllers quite easily after memorizing the button layout.

A true gamer doesn't hate any system. :D

Originally posted by Psycrow
None, actually.

At first, I hated the XBox controllers, but I got used to the size and could use the controllers quite easily after memorizing the button layout.

*shrugs* i like the GCN layout better.

None, actually.

I did try on my dad's XBox. I realize it take me more time after insert disco. It seem annoying to me. :x

Snes owns every system including X box, gamecube, and ps2.

Nes is still owning every system except SNES. thats my opinion.

here is what i think:

Gamecube and SNES owns:

NES
N64
VirtualBoy
Genesis
PS1 and PS2
Saturn
Sega 32X
Atari 2600
Atari Jaguar
Turbografx
3D0
Sega Master System

They Do not own:

Sega Dreamcast

i had

Still:
Nes
Snes
Genesis
PS
PS2
Sega Dreamcast
Sega Saturn
3DO
Sega 3DX
XBOX
GameCube

:)

I like N64 with superb graphics and better design...best controller and alot of cool games...like Super Mario 64, Turok 2, Goldeneye, Banjo-Kazooie, Conker's BFD, etc...

I also like GameCube because it's smaller and easier to carry whenever you go, and the controller is even an BIG improvement...but it doesn't have alot of games but still, plenty of games are good...like Metroid Prime, Resident Evil Zero and Enternal Darkness.

I like Playstation 2, but the controller is abit annoying because the analog stick are kind of too far apart and the buttons are alittle too small

I don't like Gameboy Advance because it is still alot like gameboy color and doesn't even work in the dark like Sega's Gamegear did

Hmmm...that's proably enough for now

True...and I thought Sonic 2 on gamegear was all right...but abit too fast on everything, you know lol

Originally posted by Steel
True...and I thought Sonic 2 on gamegear was all right...but abit too fast on everything, you know lol

Sonic look way better on GBA, IMO.

:werd:

I don't hate any system. I like their system depend on what game they made. Some are awesome in their own system.

Originally posted by PSORules79
Sonic look way better on GBA, IMO.
Of course he looks better... it's a new system! If they were to put Sonic on the Xbox, he would look even better!

Originally posted by VamPyroX
Of course he looks better... it's a new system! If they were to put Sonic on the Xbox, he would look even better!

Sonic will never be on X-Box. Why do you ask ? it's something called EXCLUSIVITY.

I have heard about Sonic going to Xbox about last year...they said that a brand new Sonic game might be Xbox exclusive after they finish Sonic Adventure DX on GameCube...

Originally posted by Steel
I have heard about Sonic going to Xbox about last year...they said that a brand new Sonic game might be Xbox exclusive after they finish Sonic Adventure DX on GameCube...

"Might" not confirmed.

Back