Which cell phone do you use?

no i dont have a problem with my tilt's video program. i use it more for my daughter in softball games last few weeks. when i video her in batting or position(catcher) she plays, i showed her how she does like some methods in defense or offense. so there is no choppy. it depends on what you select in options under its menu.

i heard ppl complain about that video problem. htc america told us that they are working on software to be updated for the video. check this link - HTC Updates Their Response To The Video Driver Issue 1/25/08 | Tilt Site

i watch youtube videos on my tilt... no choppy.. i watch internet tv - no choppy.

There's no choppy issue for YouTube but make screen seems little tiny to see on WMP but only choppy issue was I downloaded game trailers from ign and watch into wma format.

Is it better to watch in mp4 format?

I use a Treo 700wx, but I find the vibrate so weak it's barely noticeable through clothes.

I currently have an Alltel UTStarcom PPC-6700 Windows Mobile 5 phone and I have plans to upgrade to AT&T Tilt.

I'm hoping I can use 3G network with Sprint's WebCapTel (www.sprintcaptel.com) and make voice calls so that I can receive captions while on-the-go. I don't want to be with a laptop/desktop computer the whole time.
I'm in the midst of applying for a secured Visa, since I have no credit history and that I won't buy AT&T Tilt soon... I'll have to wait until my mom's contract expire. This might be a good time to see what mobile devices manufacturers like HTC might release during 4Q of 2008, so that I can prepare my money to buy a new phone from AT&T once I establish my credit.

I hope new Nokia E70 will help me take over the world. It will be my world! Bwhahahaha. Oops, got message from friend. Let me check....

I hate SK3 because of no WiFi, no third party email support (at least for SK3), no third party apps support that can download from PC or Mac then syncing to SK3 via USB instead of buy from apps store, their apps store looks full of crap, not enough feature that compared to other mobile devices, no 3G support, got some network issue under T-Mobile (2 dots instead of G then had went to T-Mobile store for repair) and their coverage is bad, I got X in certain places. I feel bored with SK3, not enjoyable phone to use, AIM looks outdated because other phone devices, such as BB, Palm and WM got nice, better AIM support. I had problem with email and some SMS that won't send or get in, such as delaying for long time. No third party browser support too and no tethering feature support.

I got SK3 for free from graduation gift in 2006.
What do you mean by 3rd party email support?

What do you mean by 3rd party email support?

He means no pop3 email support, for example Google email sent directly to the e-mail application rather than going on the web browser to check for the emails. I have that set up with gmail on my desktop computer's mail application.

He means no pop3 email support, for example Google email sent directly to the e-mail application rather than going on the web browser to check for the emails. I have that set up with gmail on my desktop computer's mail application.
Umm... I could get Gmail on my Sidekick II and Sidekick 3.

It only works if the email service allows it.

For instance, Yahoo and MSN allow it only to paying members. Gmail allows it for free.

My wife have new BB 8830 from Sprintrelay.com. I planned to get BB Curve in next few months when Sprintrelay.com will put on market for deafie. Because of Unlimited Data, Text and Phone As Modem plan that we like.. We are both ditching our SK2 of 3 years. Gotten bored with it and had problem with network outage. Also feeling limited not being able to enjoy video while BB and rest of new PDA have Media player to keep anyone busy. So that's why I'm going for Blackberry. Time to move into new Arena!!

I just simply want BB w/ Media Player to keep myself busy during my work downtime. Many of my co workers are glued to their cellphone playing games, watching Vcast ect. during work downtime.

Catty

Are you the husband or catty talking? Do both of you use the same username? That's really confusing who's talking. Maybe you guys should get a seperate Alldeaf account.

Are you the husband or catty talking? Do both of you use the same username? That's really confusing who's talking. Maybe you guys should get a seperate Alldeaf account.

Oopsie!! Sorry. It was me the whole time. My sleepy head :rofl:
Catty

Here is little topic-off: Did you know that Danger Acquired By Microsoft. I believe that sidekick will have Window mobile OS.

I have checked out AT&T tilt cell phone pager key pad but it way too smooth for my type. But I did check out " LG Voyager" and the key pad is very comtable to type. I also checked out Blackberry Cruve 8310 in Red is looks pretty good. But I am waiting for LG Voyager drop their price a little bit this summer.

I have checked out AT&T tilt cell phone pager key pad but it way too smooth for my type. But I did check out " LG Voyager" and the key pad is very comtable to type. I also checked out Blackberry Cruve 8310 in Red is looks pretty good. But I am waiting for LG Voyager drop their price a little bit this summer.

I like the Blackberry curve 8310 too but the only issue is that it doesn't have wifi support that I must have. They offered it for $149 with existing account at Best Buy. I have AT&T 8525, which is similar to AT&T Tilt but it's older model.

mmm i just ordered a blackberry 8300,,,i see some of you have it...is that pretty good!?
( i have at&t btw )

Back