Which AD'er are you wondering about?

Where's sonocativo? He used to be soooo active on here.

Well . . . . . people can read without registering and posting.
Absolutely. And people do. But when people make multiple accounts and pretend to be other people, you have to wonder “Really, you have nothing better to do?” Just be yourself. Most everybody is aware of the connection between Finlander, Woody, The Joker, Rio, and now Bongo, among others. Silly. So many of us see through it and we wonder, “Really? We deaf really aren’t that stupid. Why? Just be yourself. Oh wait, you can’t because you keep getting banned.”

I wonder about The Joker. He was funny.

I wonder about The Joker.

Woody posted the same thing and it is getting old. If anyone doesn't respect the rules, they don't deserve to be here. Alex put up the rules for a reason and yet few members abuse it with multiple accounts. Asking about a banned member is not permitted here as most of you know that. "The Joker" is banned... I'm not going to post the reason why so I'll just leave it at that and oh, he was not funny.. not one bit.

Last edited:
What ever happened to DeafDucky? I just looked him up and he was last seen here in February!

Work... too much 'required overtime' (at least we don't have to do the 6 day workweek anymore). Plus it's a physically demanding job (I've lost 20 lbs in the last 18 months- most of it in the last 9-10 months). No it's not a job I want to stay at- it feels so "underemployed" to me- but.. money. Too much to go into. :P
Yes there are(well is now...) deaf people there- 3 people but down to 2 now.

That and trying to study more for coding in efforts to get somewhere near a developer or tester job.

Work... too much 'required overtime' (at least we don't have to do the 6 day workweek anymore). Plus it's a physically demanding job (I've lost 20 lbs in the last 18 months- most of it in the last 9-10 months). No it's not a job I want to stay at- it feels so "underemployed" to me- but.. money. Too much to go into. :P
Yes there are(well is now...) deaf people there- 3 people but down to 2 now.

That and trying to study more for coding in efforts to get somewhere near a developer or tester job.

The last time I was in a thread with you, as I remember it, you were looking for a way to make TTY calls without interfering with use by hearing members of your family. I was going to tell you about what I found on Ebay and before I did you disappeared! After seeing this post rather than go to where the extension is that I want to tell you about I did a search and this came up! https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-1-d&q=TTY/landline+phone+combination

You will notice there is one shown for $19.00. It is a really old one from before 911 as it shows different keys that can be programed for the different emergency services. This is the model that I got from an Ebay seller some years ago and is works just fine. I think you might be interested for use on a shared landline. I have no connection to the current seller. https://www.ebay.com/itm/AT-T-ADVAN...323762207409?_trksid=p2385738.m4383.l4275.c10

Good Luck

Wonder if the weight loss is welcome?

Absolutely. And people do. But when people make multiple accounts and pretend to be other people, you have to wonder “Really, you have nothing better to do?” Just be yourself. Most everybody is aware of the connection between Finlander, Woody, The Joker, Rio, and now Bongo, among others. Silly. So many of us see through it and we wonder, “Really? We deaf really aren’t that stupid. Why? Just be yourself. Oh wait, you can’t because you keep getting banned.”
You got proof I have multiple accounts? You must have a lot of time on your hands , goodness!

My response was not to you. It was to Jane B. In response to Bongofski.
You named dropped me in the list of names related to them. Whatever ! Got no time for this LOL laters Go Patriots, Brady rocks!!!!!

I been wondering about Sosie .
Hey Rio!
I am back. My life is good. I am busy with my jobs, babysitting the 2 ½ years old twins and painting since I am an artist.
Sorry, Pats lost last Sunday. I hope they better win next time. Go Pats!
Hope all is well.

Hey Rio!
I am back. My life is good. I am busy with my jobs, babysitting the 2 ½ years old twins and painting since I am an artist.
Sorry, Pats lost last Sunday. I hope they better win next time. Go Pats!
Hope all is well.
Hello Sosie!

i am glad your back ! I understand, busy with life . It’s ok about the loss , it’s not the end of the world. We will regroup and come back.

Painting is fun! Glad you are enjoying your art.
Good to hear from you .

Hello Sosie!

i am glad your back ! I understand, busy with life . It’s ok about the loss , it’s not the end of the world. We will regroup and come back.

Painting is fun! Glad you are enjoying your art.
Good to hear from you .

Happy Belated Thanksgiving!
Sorry, I didn't get back to you any sooner. Busy with my life, etc...

I did watch the whole game last Sunday.
Terrible game! They lost 3rd time!

Yes, indeed, it's fun!
I am a professional artist. I am selling my artworks.
And I also am a pet sitter!

Yes, indeed, it's fun!

I would love to see your artwork!

Yes, indeed, it's fun!
That’s exciting selling your artwork. I would love to see your work. Pet sitter is fun! Get to spend time with the pets .

That’s exciting selling your artwork. I would love to see your work. Pet sitter is fun! Get to spend time with the pets .

Yes, it is fun!
I am looking forward to petsitting the Ocicat cats next week while the owners are away for a few days. Every time, I stop by and the cats run to me and follow me everywhere, even sleeping with me. I know the Ocicat cats since they were kittens. Now, they are 3 ½ years old.
I am so happy that Trump signed the Preventing Animal Cruelty and Torture Act a month ago, banning several specific kinds of animal cruelty and torture. It's about time!
BTW, I don't care for him... LOL...
Certainly, I will. I have a difficult time selling my artworks because of the bad economy. That's why I decided to switch my different job until the economy improves.

Back