Which AD'er are you wondering about?

I suddenly remember that pretty Jewish woman with blond hair, TheOracle. Her threads are entertaining. Hope she is married so she can have health insurance.

thinking about significance of Bourdieu 's "cultural capital" and the digital divide...

thinking about significance of Bourdieu 's "cultural capital" and the digital divide...
Grummer !!!...where the fuggly fawk have you been?...Not sure what you're thinking about...but dang it!...has been years since I've seen you post!

Grummer !!!...where the fuggly fawk have you been?...Not sure what you're thinking about...but dang it!...has been years since I've seen you post!

I also found this such a pleasant surprise when posts from Grummer showed up!

wow! long time no see. I am oceanblue7
I know this is going to get all triggering but remember that insane poster who wasn't even deaf, but who hung out here b/c she had a crush on one of the members here? They'd never met, and she would call the deaf woman every so often....I think she had borderline personality, bipolar etc

I know this is going to get all triggering but remember that insane poster who wasn't even deaf, but who hung out here b/c she had a crush on one of the members here? They'd never met, and she would call the deaf woman every so often....I think she had borderline personality, bipolar etc

Did the insane poster have similar name using the word Ocean? I don’t remember that member. I changed my name bec it was confusing with the other ocean something member. So many old members stopped coming here.

What ever happened to DeafDucky? I just looked him up and he was last seen here in February!

Did the insane poster have similar name using the word Ocean? I don’t remember that member. I changed my name bec it was confusing with the other ocean something member. So many old members stopped coming here.
Yes, she did, and I remember hearing that people thought you changed your name b/c of how insane that poster was.

Yes, she did, and I remember hearing that people thought you changed your name b/c of how insane that poster was.
Yes, that’s correct. To avoid confusion.

If I’m not mistaken, DD and that poster were in some kind of relationship. There’s old posts about this?

I have no idea about that. It’s been so long ago I can’t remember what I ate for lunch yesterday lol

If I’m not mistaken, DD and that poster were in some kind of relationship. There’s old posts about this?
Nope. Maybe you're thinking of someone else. I never had a relationship with her beyond talking on FB before I found out that she was very unbalanced

Last edited:
Back