Which AD'er are you wondering about?

I don't wonder about them as I know who some of them are.

Quite a few I noted hadn't been around when I was scrolling through a thread that was recently brought back up... only name I can think of right now is AudioFuzzy.

I did think some were comical and meant no harm. People are just overly sensitive and make a big deal out of it. Just my opinion.

I wonder about @Reba. How she is doing with her Parkinson's. She said she has another medical issue, but I can't remember what it is. Hope she is handling it okay.

I wonder about @Reba. How she is doing with her Parkinson's. She said she has another medical issue, but I can't remember what it is. Hope she is handling it okay.

Last time I heard from @Reba was she is ok but Parkinson disease is slowing her down and is getting harder for her to do something. She hopes to drop in when she can and assures ADers that she hasn't forgotten about us. :)

Last edited:
I received a PM two months ago (checked today), that was five years overdue.... August! Where are you?

I’m back after 10 years hiatus. Been busy with 3 kids and they’re all in school full time. I’m also known as K atzie. Anyone remember me and anyone I know are still active here? Hope we can reconnect. Hello newbies!

I’m back after 10 years hiatus. Been busy with 3 kids and they’re all in school full time. I’m also known as K atzie. Anyone remember me and anyone I know are still active here? Hope we can reconnect. Hello newbies!
Welcome back! I am Oceanblue7 changed to Rio bec I like Duran Duran album as my favorite.

Welcome back! I am Oceanblue7 changed to Rio bec I like Duran Duran album as my favorite.

Thank you! I think I remember your old handle name. It’s been ages! I haven’t heard of Duran Duran for so long. Good to see you here Rio :) and I see you like New England Patriots?

Thank you! I think I remember your old handle name. It’s been ages! I haven’t heard of Duran Duran for so long. Good to see you here Rio :) and I see you like New England Patriots?

Yes, I love NE Patriots. Good to see here again.

I wonder about freckles but no doubt she would rock up here at all. :hmm:

howdy dodie... sorry I have been MIA. I had so many things going on. So.... hopefully I will be able to hang for a while :D

I am glad you are ok. I know life gets in the way. Our family is first and other priorities than online. Welcome back!

Reba has Parkinson’s, I think she has discussed that here. SilverRoxy and Mieke, I have them both on my FB and they seem fine.

@Cappy

Thanks for checking in! Still alive and kicking, how have you been ? Life can get busy sometimes right ;)

I am glad you are ok. I know life gets in the way. Our family is first and other priorities than online. Welcome back!
SUre thing.. so much crapola going on it aint even funny. no joke! But it will GET BETTER! :D

Back