Which AD'er are you wondering about?

She's another that I've been thinking about. I'm concerned because she had been posting about her health issues. Hope she's just on a long vacation.

I have not been around for a while.... I know she was having some issues but ... hope she is okay

He's lurking around now, he had a temporary account for a while there but looks like he got back his original one.

According to his profile (they don't seem to show "Last access" anymore), he liked a post on Monday so he's at least reading the forum.
I hope all is good with him

I haven't seen Cappy lately
Hiya Rio! Thanks for wondering abt me. Spring is here and that means work, work and more work...arghhh. I am guilty of lurking, just not posting much at all. I do check my PMs most mornings though. :)

Last edited:
Hiya Rio! Thanks for wondering abt me. Spring is here and that means work, work and more work...arghhh. I am guilty of lurking, just not posting much at all. I do check my PMs most mornings though. :)

Hey Cappy! Glad you are ok :) understandable we get busy with life and it calls for our attention. Good to hear from you.

Been on a mini vacation...got a new computer...and have out of town company from South Carolina...so to all those who "wondered" where I am...I'm fine...still kickin'...and hope to be around a little more....

yay! Always nice to have a mini vacation though :). Glad to see you kickin' yer one tough lady :D

Thank I pretty heal improve normal Health It is very final restore on my health. Thank Dogmon. I really scared last times surgery before cochlear implant worse me I sicked cochlear implant I had normal health is better. is restore health is supportive improve alots of great impressive good happy news. Sorry longerst busy times I have really I keep on update for you. I really better normal.. I hear sorry Caz hope be you wellness...

:) Travis! so glad your health is better, I'm glad to see you - so many people are also busy with things outside - do you have any hobbies you like to do outside?

:) Travis! so glad your health is better, I'm glad to see you - so many people are also busy with things outside - do you have any hobbies you like to do outside?
Yes it is great
:) Travis! so glad your health is better, I'm glad to see you - so many people are also busy

sorry I have difficult on my gf really hehe it is pretty.. I really hard time on spending to alots of shopping and rents. i have alots of working... i am not focus on Alldeaf. I wish.. I important to communication.. I am really sometimes. I am hard times. I have alots of hard work health better improve seems good.. my sister second baby pregant is great... again 3 kids seems look likes good family. She is great good family.. I am alots busy times doing I very tired. I am seen Easter last times we was visited my nicese also great she is funny.. it is great. we good family happy watch movies
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Awesomeness Now Comes in Ooze... it is good.. it is good , it is pretty good everything good.

Hi Travis! :wave:

Hello buddy Reba I am not see you long times...

regarding bebonag - I'm glad! :) and I was happy to see you on here, Travis :)

While poking around looking for thread(s), came across a few names I haven't seen in a while... VacationGuy and Annie09Z...

Back