Which AD'er are you wondering about?

I hope not. I know I would miss him.

Derek :hug:

Me too. Bad enough with Mark last year.

I don't want to see AD become the place associated with Christmas deaths.

I'm going through hard time now.

A lot of us are.

Just try to take it one day at a time.. Seek help if you are feeling really down. Nothing wrong with talking to someone if you need to..

You are important and need to remember that!

Carry on please...

Thank you.

As for Grummer...last convo I had with him...he had been deeply depressed....that was a few months ago....haven't heard from him since....really do hope he's OK....and I did give him words of encouragement.

:( I hope he is ok.

Vampy, seqious, Grummer, Oddball, and few more I'm surprised none of of you asked where I was? ;) just teasing.. cuz I don't come around that much but I am trying to keep up with AD while I'm in college ;)

I am here!! :wave: You still in college? Pursue a BS degree? :D

I post less and less on AD lately though.

After a 3 year absence: Friskyfeline, lanapoo, vacationguy, Bottesini and all the other people whose feathers I rustled during my initial posts(if they can remember it!) I just reread through that whole episode! Ahh memories!

After a 3 year absence: Friskyfeline, lanapoo, vacationguy, Bottesini and all the other people whose feathers I rustled during my initial posts(if they can remember it!) I just reread through that whole episode! Ahh memories!

Hi. I remember you very well!

Grummer come back I one of Grummers fans he could be so intresting

I am wondering about Hoichi.

He's lurking around now, he had a temporary account for a while there but looks like he got back his original one.

I haven't seen Cappy lately
According to his profile (they don't seem to show "Last access" anymore), he liked a post on Monday so he's at least reading the forum.

Back