Which AD'er are you wondering about?

I know this sounds weird, but I'm kinda wondering about whatever happened to a select group of people......Not nessarily in a "I Miss them" sort of way....but more in a "whatever happened to them?" sort of way. Exactly like the way I do not miss this girl from college with whom I was nominally "friends" (she called me her best friend but I really felt nothing towards her) but she was VERY distant and acted really odd....like pitting people against each other and getting pissed off at the strangest things ever.....She ended up in a really controlling realationship, and I tried to help her and she utterly flipped out and blocked me on FB. No great loss, but sometimes I wonder about her and if her husband controlling her may have evolved into something more......Like I guess I wonder and sometimes am concerned about her as a PERSON or a possible victim of a really bad realtionship not nessarily as a friend
I know what happened to at least one of the group I'm thinking of....I guess you'd call them the Minor Oral Parents....I still can't get over a lot of them....
Haven't run into most of them on FB. Which is good.

Deafbangal?

Sent from my LG-LS980 using AllDeaf App mobile app

I been wondering about Dismal Shadow. I do remember him saying he would be in and out of here. I haven't seen a post from him in a long time.

I been wondering about Dismal Shadow. I do remember him saying he would be in and out of here. I haven't seen a post from him in a long time.
I wonder the same thing, I know him as well.

Rebelgirl, Cheri, Angel, Liebling, and a few others. Been YEARS!

I wonder what poor old grum did hope he come back

Hardly "poor old grum", 90% of his posts were offensive in some way! He's been banned many times. I would say he tries to see how much he can get away with. Guess he's banned for quite a while! :lol:

Hardly "poor old grum", 90% of his posts were offensive in some way! He's been banned many times. I would say he tries to see how much he can get away with. Guess he's banned for quite a while! :lol:

oh I did not know I only read the science and other intresting topics I never saw any offensive stuff and he was always polite to me..Great shame he has/ had lot to offer.
oh well learn his lesson and come back

Back