Which AD'er are you wondering about?

you wont stop talking to the parents on FB lol.. who is the most annoying parent that does to you? :lol:

LOL... One of the Four Horsemen has disappeared, and I have blocked two others. In one case a really notorious one blocked me. That notorious one has become REALLY infamous. I remember a public thread on a forum which asked if the forum should have her leave. However, there have been some AWFUL replacements.....I get it.....they're afraid and buying into myths about their kid's education or they just haven't totally accepted their kid, and are playing mind games with themselves buying into AG Bell's/Auditory Verbal's rhetotic that an exlcusive speech and hearing approach somehow makes a dhh kid "normal", and that their kids will somehow magically avoid the issues HOH kids of the past have.....
On the upside, there have been a lot of SANE parents too, and I have been MINDBLOWN........There are even some sane ORAL parents too! (ie they've relocated so their kid can attend an oral school and they're open to ASL as a second language)

I know many old Deaf peeps were here. Now I know a FEW ones here. Obviously Deaf peeps found their new path to be in. This forum is good for people whos losing their hearing mostly.

That's b/c the biggest population of dhh is late deafened... And heck, at least it's better then a certain forum, where the "content" is about as interesting as reading a Hearing Health 101 pamphlet.

So I been gone long time….anyone think of me?………… awwwwwww.you hurt my feelings

Not sure when the Great Exodus happened but if it was before I came here ( just over a year now) I remember seeing posts from KristinaB then stopped seeing them- had wondered too.

She has been busy with her house. She didn't leave here for the same reasons that others did. Honestly, the whole "exodus" thing is so old. People come and go for their own reasons. Only a couple were perma banned, the rest left on their own.

Back