Which AD'er are you wondering about?

Are you thinking about a AD member who hasn't shown up in awhile, disappeared, or how they are doing? Someone's in the hospital or sick?

That's what this thread is about.

I'm thinking about Interpretrator. She/he welcomed me to alldeaf and I said a hello back but haven't heard from them for a long time. Also Liebling, she's disappeared around here too. There are more names too. :(

I have thought about Interpretator many times recently. I would have loved to have her input on more than one thread.

I still wonder about SxyPorkie.

Me, too. She just dropped out of sight all of a sudden and no one seems to be able to locate her.

And you are correct. My conference is over Friday afternoon. I just got tired of spending my evenings reading research and academic writings and decided to check in with you guys for a few!

I have wondered about a few of them...Liebling, for one. She was sweet.

I wonder about Kristina. I know she's been having some difficult times recently, but I've only seen a glimpse of her on FB earlier today.

I wonder about Kristina. I know she's been having some difficult times recently, but I've only seen a glimpse of her on FB earlier today.

She posted here today that she will be back as soon as she can catch up her phone bill.

She got cut off and can only post when at the library.

She posted here today that she will be back as soon as she can catch up her phone bill.

She got cut off and can only post when at the library.

:( She's my buddy!!! I miss my buddy. I hope things start looking better for her soon.

Yea, I really miss Kristina. Especially off forum chats. :(

Did I miss something? Did she leave AD? I havent really spent long enough time on AD since the school year started to really notice.

There was a vegetarian girl from England on here for awhile and then poof... lianne I think it was.

Back