Whew...

WhisperHorse

Reaction score
Whew, I had not been on the line for three days due to the serve storms... I live in Michigan, we got more than 10 serve storms in my home town. Oh man, it's very worse than other storms I ever see... Even my dad said it's VERY odd storm that he ever see, he lives in Michigan for more than 50+ years. Everywhere are sooo messy up! Trees, things, everything you can name it! My dad saw the alive wire around on the street, he saw the woody thingy fun thingy for kids to swing slide etc like that you know? It got out of the ground and got over all the way to third house in their backyard, he saw the boat over the street which it was flipping over, many things. I did take the pictures of some things.. My car got scartch up very bad from the roof thingy since it did get destory and hit my car's top. Plus, we have lawn chairs on our front porch, somehow one of them got out of it and flied all the way to other house in their backyard as like it is explode by the lightning! It's very odd... When I was getting ready to drive to see my best friend, Gabrielle because she need me and somehow, I drove pass by the school, I saw the metal swing in the parking alot which it was in the ground! It's so creepy bad crazy storm!

So here the pictures are...

101_1839.jpg

That tree supposed to damage their house but LUCKY that two trees are there to blocking it.

101_1840.jpg

The pine tree.

101_1841.jpg

The roof.

101_1842.jpg

more roof thingy.

101_1845.jpg

Don't know how makes my gas door opens along with that roof which hit my car.

101_1846.jpg

More and more roofy thing.

101_1847.jpg

Yes, more roof things.

101_1849.jpg

Close up to the tree that supposed to damage the house but two trees are there to block it.

101_1850.jpg

Say good bye to that Pine tree...

I could take more pictures of other but, didn't know and everything like that. It's sooo crazy!

Oh, dear. Yeah, it's pretty scary :ugh:

Good thing that you and family are okay.

We have been having these storms too in Iowa. We had over 6 inches rain yesterday, and one of our neighbors trees is also leaning out of the ground on other trees.

Lucky nothing except some water in the basement for us.

Quite a lot of roof material you lost!

Glad you are ok.

We had strong wind storm last year and our tree fell. :( It did hit the house but not damage much...only mostly on gutter..Thank goodness! So my hubby had to cut the tree down. And we bought baby tree. :) We'll plant 2 more tree later but dunno when.

Wow, WhisperHorse!! The most important thing is that you're all are safe which I'm very grateful. I'm glad it wasn't so much worst than what it appeared to be. ;)

wow, those are pretty intense photos.....those uprooted trees fall and kill people. Glad to hear you are safe

Yeah, Whisperhorse told me on the VP about the severe storms she had, glad that she's all right and safe but lot of damage, wow!

WOW that must have been quite some storm if the pine trees come out. And the aren't small anymore. It could easily kill a person! I'm glad all of you are ok, which is the most important anyway! :)

:hug: Jamie

oh yeah i got same storm line you got but thank god that you are ok smile

AS i live in michigan also
i did got 3 very nasty storms as well and 2 very heavy raining between storms that a little creek near my home got flooded. but my home didn't get flooded whew and my neighbor's 2 little ponds got flooded. i did felt my house shake a little with high wind.
and soccer field across road from my home a goal thingy fell down

Glad to hear you are ok! We have severe thunderstorms/tornadoes here frequently. I always stay up late when I see a severe storm that could turn into a tornado!

Back