Where to meet Cougar deaf and single ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chonni.Silué

Reaction score
I am a Young deaf looking for a mature deaf woman and single

Hello. My name is Chonni. I am young deaf from Abidjan and I speak french but I can write in english.
I am student and my ambition is to become a deaf contractor. I have projects for deafs.
Understanding that this is not so simple to undertake without means, I come on this site to exchange with a deaf woman mature and single, with good financial position, and who can to help me to realize my first project. I accept to live with you without condition.
Please visit 'Chonni Silué' on Facebook. thank you to answers me.

-Threads merged
-Thread closed per OP request
Moderator naisho

Last edited by a moderator:
Well....if you ain't got the $$$ honey....I ain't got the time! :giggle:

Hey, what is it like out there in Abidjan?? I am soo curious. Do people out there like cars with turbocharged engine or is it illegal to put any performance enhancements in cars ??

Please take my game money from Monopoly game. It's legal... honestly!

Hello. My name is Chonni. I am young deaf from Abidjan and I speak french but I can write in english.
I am student and my ambition is to become a deaf contractor. I have projects for deafs.
Understanding that this is not so simple to undertake without means, I come on this site to exchange with a deaf woman mature and single, with good financial position, and who can to help me to realize my first project. I accept to live with you without condition.
Please visit 'Chonni Silué' on Facebook. thank you to answers me.

:hmm:

Hey, what is it like out there in Abidjan?? I am soo curious. Do people out there like cars with turbocharged engine or is it illegal to put any performance enhancements in cars ??

What ?? I have said that I am seeking someone(mature) who can to help me for the project because I hold this. Millions persons in Abidjan have projects but they fail.
I believe that I have do my better.

Gosh, if I hadn't just sent my bank account to a Nigerian prince who needed help getting his fortune out of the country...

Gosh, if I hadn't just sent my bank account to a Nigerian prince who needed help getting his fortune out of the country...

I do not ask only send me money. I can to meet you and discut this I accept go to live with you. I am serious. I want cougars who is deaf.

By publishing my recent message ' I am a young deaf looking for a mature deaf woman and single ' I have contacted that this site especially reserved for the discussions.
However someone does know where I could meet Cougar deaf and single ?
I am impatient. Thanks
email: chonni.silue[]yahoo.con

if at first u dont succeed try and try again......... -_-

With a chat up line like that you must be beating them off with a stick!

You can try the Zoo....or camp out in the mountains...good luck in ur search. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back