Where to meet Cougar deaf and single ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Better stay away from the deaf ones. They are worse then any lion you. Can run into

Good answer. I am new of this site and I believe that with time I will find the rare pearl (?)
However in one month I will be a little rare on this site because I must take again my professional training thus the project will be almost forgotten. For this reason I am too in a hurry in the moment.

Good luck on your search for that powerful old woman.

To find a girlfriend of my age does not disturb me. But I have a project which I shouldn't give up because to make a success of this project is my life. I pose myself only the problem of the financing.

It's not easy to find deaf women who are in good financing. Good luck :)

It's not easy to find deaf women who are in good financing. Good luck :)

Everyone wishes me 'good chance' i say to you thank you very much with all:)

I know that it isn't easy. It's never considering because I beleive being the only one who publish such an advertisement which one didn't expect : 'a young deaf and an old deaf woman'

I prefer to begin another debate : How can one finance the project of a deaf who living in Africa ? Such will be my new concern.
I don't know this site very well please give me the heading or I could publish the new bearing debate on the financing of project. Thank you. Thank you;-)

why don't you go to gallaudet and find a gal that would solve your problem. ;)

Well if it's money you need, I know a Nigerian banker who would like to put $5,000,000 into my bank account.I don't recall meeting him yet we seem to be on good terms... :giggle:

OH!....thought he said you were the sauce for my spaghetti...or the chocolate for my sundae.....:giggle:

Désolé. Thank you for the translation

Il ya des gens sur ce site qui veulent me nuire, me prenant pour un escroc. Je peux comprendre vos réactions je m'excuse puisque c'est ma faute si je viens ici pour de l'argent.

Mais soyez sur d'une chose : je ne suis pas un escroc et je n'ai jamais escroquer que Dieu me garde.
Laissez-moi encore vous dire une chose : si j'étais un 'brouteur'(escroc) il ya longtemps que je serai en Europe ou en Amérique parce franchement il m'est arrivé des fois où j'ai eu envie d'escroquer via internet mais je me suis toujours retenu, je me suis toujours méfier. Toutes ces techniques utilisés par les jeunes escros via le net je sais tout, ils sont pleins ici mais je vous répète que moi je n'ai jamais escroquer, je n'ai jamais profiter de leur sale besogne. Quand j'ai besoin d'argent je le demande ouvertement sans mentir.
Je préfère terminer ici, je suis désolé. Si on peut supprimer mon annonce qu'on le fasse maintenant.

Well if it's money you need, I know a Nigerian banker who would like to put $5,000,000 into my bank account.I don't recall meeting him yet we seem to be on good terms... :giggle:

Please. Read my answer to ROCKIN'ROBIN

Désolé. Thank you for the translation

Il ya des gens sur ce site qui veulent me nuire, me prenant pour un escroc. Je peux comprendre vos réactions je m'excuse puisque c'est ma faute si je viens ici pour de l'argent.

Mais soyez sur d'une chose : je ne suis pas un escroc et je n'ai jamais escroquer que Dieu me garde.
Laissez-moi encore vous dire une chose : si j'étais un 'brouteur'(escroc) il ya longtemps que je serai en Europe ou en Amérique parce franchement il m'est arrivé des fois où j'ai eu envie d'escroquer via internet mais je me suis toujours retenu, je me suis toujours méfier. Toutes ces techniques utilisés par les jeunes escros via le net je sais tout, ils sont pleins ici mais je vous répète que moi je n'ai jamais escroquer, je n'ai jamais profiter de leur sale besogne. Quand j'ai besoin d'argent je le demande ouvertement sans mentir.
Je préfère terminer ici, je suis désolé. Si on peut supprimer mon annonce qu'on le fasse maintenant.
mata! mata!...hoochy kootchie...no undy Frenchy

Everyone wishes me 'good chance' i say to you thank you very much with all:)

I know that it isn't easy. It's never considering because I beleive being the only one who publish such an advertisement which one didn't expect : 'a young deaf and an old deaf woman'

I prefer to begin another debate : How can one finance the project of a deaf who living in Africa ? Such will be my new concern.
I don't know this site very well please give me the heading or I could publish the new bearing debate on the financing of project. Thank you. Thank you;-)

what kind of project are you referring to? Is it technology related, hardware or software, or science? Bio-fuel or?

SN, are you looking to jump the fence and "invest"? :giggle:

what kind of project are you referring to? Is it technology related, hardware or software, or science? Bio-fuel or?

Il s'agit d'un projet de l'audiovisuel qui va permettre l'accessibilité des sourds africains à l'information en particulier celui de mon pays. En claire je veux créer une chaîne tv spécialement adaptables aux sourds et malentendants en Côte d'Ivoire et dans les pays voisins. Qu'en pense-tu ?

Bonne chance dans votre travail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back