Where is everyone from?

JulJoy84

StormyMom4, You are 2 hours from me here but can message me and ask me where I live now and then I will answer your question. I am originally from Philippines and grew up in New York but I've been moving a different states 4 times. Can feel free to contact me if you are interested and maybe we can get to know each other. Hope to hear from you soon! :)

tomshin

I was ex Ryukyu tribe in Okinawa island where is southern of Japan . Now I live in Nagoya city . I can know ASL and Spanish and English and Vietnamese well .
Shalom !

Barbaro

I live in San Antonio aka Alamo City. Will move back to Dallas when the time is right. Used to live in CA, AZ and Mexico.

Evo Dragon

I used to live in California for many years. I moved in Florida for new life. My first experience of 2017 IREA hurricane survive. I didn't know about my new house has hurricane-proof. I'm alive and well.. Phew.. I feel like I'm a third pig of brick house. A bad wolf try to blow my house.

Last edited:

onecogmind

Yay Area, CA ... new here just checking it out.. see if I stay or not.. depends on how active this forum is.. and someone tell me where the heck are the moderators.. if any?