Where did that $$ go?

There are allergens anywhere you could move to; it just depends on what you are sensitive to. So not everyone is going to have problems in Alabama, Florida and Georgia but may well have problems in a place where you don't.

Also, don't move to Alabama, Florida and Georgia - they are bad for allergies and you definitely need stronger steroid nasal spray and decongestant.

There are allergens anywhere you could move to; it just depends on what you are sensitive to. So not everyone is going to have problems in Alabama, Florida and Georgia but may well have problems in a place where you don't.

I'm talking about Seb's wife and replied to DD, not you.

Also, don't move to Alabama, Florida and Georgia - they are bad for allergies and you definitely need stronger steroid nasal spray and decongestant.

Florida I knew about-- visited there a few times- but before my allergies got so bad. Another friend of mine always had major allergies when she lived there. Georgia I lived also but I don't think I was there long enough- was only there for the late summer, fall and winter- left in January.

It means Phoenix and Tucson are suitable for you.

Yes- I lived in the Phoenix area. Didn't even know about the altitude further north.. but I do remember driving through Flagstaff years ago when driving from California to Kansas and us hitting a huge snowstorm.

Flagstaff is higher altitude like all in northern Arizona.

It means Phoenix and Tucson are suitable for you.

No, both are too hot in the summer.

Sadly, I don't see happening in America, even you will hate the government in other states.

What we have today at both the federal and state level is because of those who voted these guys into office and continue to vote them in until they decide to retire.

What we have today at both the federal and state level is because of those who voted these guys into office and continue to vote them in until they decide to retire.

Yes, sadly, Americans don't value the election.

Back