Where did that $$ go?

Who is Felicia? :lol:

Nah, I'm satisfied and I drank a lot of water today.
He meant alcohol. I don't know who is Felicia either. Maybe he called you a girl's name because of your sexual orientation.

Believe me, its invested.... one way or the other, money is made off that fund just like your income earning taxes are invested over the year then you get a refund while Uncle Sam gets a free load as well as paying the leaches that monitor it all.
Not anymore because now it's paying out more than it's bringing in.

That's what they want everyone to believe, easy way to cover up stealing it.
Heck in CA they just raised the gas tax 12 cents a gallon on gas and 20 cents on diesel to pay for road repairs, this is on top of the 18.5 cents a gallon they already charge and don't use for road repairs. Since 2007, the 7.5 billion that came in from the state gas tax has been basically put in to shore up the underfunded public pensions.

Heck in CA they just raised the gas tax 12 cents a gallon on gas and 20 cents on diesel to pay for road repairs, this is on top of the 18.5 cents a gallon they already charge and don't use for road repairs. Since 2007, the 7.5 billion that came in from the state gas tax has been basically put in to shore up the underfunded public pensions.

Do you want move to Missouri or Arkansas?

Where? Oregon?
I would be okay with OR, but my wife has pretty severe allergies and would be miserable living there. Northern Arizona would also be okay, but again my wife has issues with altitude, so I don't know where but anywhere but CA would be okay.

I would be okay with OR, but my wife has pretty severe allergies and would be miserable living there. Northern Arizona would also be okay, but again my wife has issues with altitude, so I don't know where but anywhere but CA would be okay.

I advise you to stay in California so nothing is better than your home, also you will not happy with politicians everywhere.

Arizona wasn't too bad.. I lived there for about 6 months and I don't recall any issues with altitude... now in Colorado Springs- whooo boy. Took me at least 6 months there to get used to it! Don't move to NC or SC... HORRIBLE for allergies- some years are better than others. This year is looking like it will kick my butt..:(.

Arizona wasn't too bad.. I lived there for about 6 months and I don't recall any issues with altitude... now in Colorado Springs- whooo boy. Took me at least 6 months there to get used to it! Don't move to NC or SC... HORRIBLE for allergies- some years are better than others. This year is looking like it will kick my butt..:(.

I would need to look it up to be sure but I am under the impression that it is a matter of where in Arizona — that they have both high and lower altitude in different cities.

I would need to look it up to be sure but I am under the impression that it is a matter of where in Arizona — that they have both high and lower altitude in different cities.
The entire northern part of the state is at 6,000 ft or more until the last 20-30 miles of the CA border than it drops to almost below sea level at the border.

I advise you to stay in California so nothing is better than your home, also you will not happy with politicians everywhere.
If the voting public would just do their homework and vote the people in office out, we would probably be a lot better off.

Also, don't move to Alabama, Florida and Georgia - they are bad for allergies and you definitely need stronger steroid nasal spray and decongestant.

Flagstaff is higher altitude like all in northern Arizona.

The entire northern part of the state is at 6,000 ft or more until the last 20-30 miles of the CA border than it drops to almost below sea level at the border.

It means Phoenix and Tucson are suitable for you.

If the voting public would just do their homework and vote the people in office out, we would probably be a lot better off.

Sadly, I don't see happening in America, even you will hate the government in other states.

Back