Where are you from?

North Carolina :P
Where in NC? I'm in SC now. Used to live in NC most of my life and trying to move back to NC eventually. I'm currently in Columbia, SC. Only about 100 miles from Charlotte, NC.

What's wrong with NC??? Where do I start?! j/k It's just not home, being around Charlotte just isn't the same. At least I make it one more awesome person richer.

Been a lot of drama going on, just stayed offline a while. I kinda like the site changes.
Hmm I've lived in Charlotte most of my life. I hope to move back there one day. Right now I'm in Columbia only 100 miles from Charlotte.

Themyscira.

Just kidding.

Anyway, I'm a CA ex-pat in Texas for eight years. Haven't tried Waffle House menu yet because I promise myself I shall not walk into the horror of the Waffle House. Its appearance scares me.

Let me introduce myself, my name is senita queenjendy i am 30 years old, deaf, single, looking for new friends. tried to look for deaf chatrooms, support, etc. But have not found any that are deaf friendly. I'm deaf and have been teased all my life because of it. i just need find someone i can trust and that is ready to be mine forever and show me what real love is all about ...will be so glad if i can find happiness soon

Where in NC? I'm in SC now. Used to live in NC most of my life and trying to move back to NC eventually. I'm currently in Columbia, SC. Only about 100 miles from Charlotte, NC.

A little direct, aren't you. LOL South suburbs-Matthews area.

A little direct, aren't you. LOL South suburbs-Matthews area.
Cool. I used to live in Mint Hill that's about close to Matthews so yea even went to Butler high that's in Mint Hill/Matthews. Beautiful town.

Born in Alaska and still a resident have spent most of this year on my old homestead in Southwest Washington with the cedars and apple trees. Am excited about getting back North where my heart beats faster and the air is fresh and clean.

Born in Alaska and still a resident have spent most of this year on my old homestead in Southwest Washington with the cedars and apple trees. Am excited about getting back North where my heart beats faster and the air is fresh and clean.

south makes your heart beat slow?

Back