When Your Ears Pop

Daminx

Reaction score
:hyper:It Can be scary, but does it mean your hearing is going, because every now and again, i Can feel my ears go wierd, they have a wierd Pressure feel to them and then my ears Start ringing momentarily. What the hell is this?!:hyper::ugh::wtflol: :wtf:I am Little confuzzed!

It could just be allergies.

My ears pop all the time, along with tinnitus (ringing) and feels full. I think many experience this with allergies and sinuses. If you are concerned, see your doctor and ask about this.

I was told to hold ur nose and blow gently...would help the popping (especially in airplanes).

I can see why some may worry or freak out...

But yes.. most times it may be due to allergies or sinus problems (if you haven't been on a plane recently).

The suggestion for holding your nose and blowing out gently is a good one. That usually works as I can't chew gum- hurts and just not into chewing gum ever. earplugs work well for plane rights- I've found that my ears don't always get full/pop depending on the type of earmolds I have.

Curious... what is the importance of ears popping and how would it relate to deafness?

If you're worried about losing more hearing you should go to an ENT doctor to see if you have an infection or some kind of blockage. It doesn't help to sit there and worry about it.

I heard Stories of people's ears Popping and their hearing is gone.

Interesting, if worried why not see a doctor though? I have the opposite problem by ear drums do not move and my ears do not pop...

Back