whee.

lilredridinhood

Reaction score
I just got a monroe! :) *it's a piercing* I've wanted it for a long time and finally got it.. I have my navel done, conch (inside of my ear) and ofc the traditional 2 holes in each ear and a left cartlidge piercing.. and I have had nose and tongue but took them out. pic's on www.greatestjournal.com/users/just_rae *thts my roomie kexi's gj btw* who has piercings??

EMGERENCY.. that was you all the time?? MY GJ is aglassofoj4die2! LMAO! Rock on

omigosh! lmao, its not my gj but thts my pics all over! :) I use lj instead of lj.. imagine meetin u on here! lmao

A Monroe? Wow...just like Sara Marie (one of the contenders from the original Big Brother in Australia) -- she had one of that, too.

I wannna nose ring... am gonna get one at the end of November.... if only I have the guts to get it pierced!!!

~sharlie~

purplerose- yeah? I never watched it *shrugs* lol

and as for the nose piercing, trust me, it doesn't hurt tht much.. wht I do is psych myself out-i keep telling myself its going to hurt like hell then when I get it done its like.. wow, thts all? :) the most painful wld have to be the conch-it hurts still a little after 3 1/2 months-bleh :)

Back