Whats....

TinyStrawberry

Reaction score
:u never start anything. u never ask me to come over for a booty call.:

What the heck is BOOTY CALL? :confused:
I know, I don't really know it, don't understand what it really means :)

TinyStrawberry said:
:u never start anything. u never ask me to come over for a booty call.:

What the heck is BOOTY CALL? :confused:
I know, I don't really know it, don't understand what it really means :)

A piece of ass

bbnt said:
A piece of ass
wrong, it should be BOOTY, not BOOTY CALL

back in my young year...late teen year. the booty call means just few chicks...if i want sex..i go and call one of them..i said i want sex. she said sure...then we bam then left...there are no relationship...or one night stand..just friend sex. few girls i used have as booty call, but not anymore bec im a role daddy for my daughters, later :dj:

TinyStrawberry said:
:u never start anything.
Sounds like this person is upset and wants you to make some first moves instead.
TinyStrawberry said:
u never ask me to come over for a booty call.
Sounds like this person is dying to get laid or wants a quickie. If I knew a gal and she's cute, I wouldn't mind a booty call with her.

VamPyroX said:
Sounds like this person is upset and wants you to make some first moves instead.Sounds like this person is dying to get laid or wants a quickie. If I knew a gal and she's cute, I wouldn't mind a booty call with her.

I'm telling your girlfriend

"Booty call" is a fancier word for saying "favorite fuck buddy, no money included".

VamPyroX said:
Sounds like this person is upset and wants you to make some first moves instead.Sounds like this person is dying to get laid or wants a quickie. If I knew a gal and she's cute, I wouldn't mind a booty call with her.

He was, we never saw eachother for about 3 weeks, and finally I get to see him for the first time in 3 weeks. He was bored also. He would never do a one night stand with me, if we just going to "meet" at the first time. I know him for about two year and a half. So its different. He just like to "joke" around.

TinyStrawberry said:
Hmmm DeafScuba: Would u do it with me? Hah no. :D

hmm.... *thinking*... * looking at calander* *thinking*.. ahies.. guess i can't :) liked a gal in Wisc :) hehe *huggs*

DeafSCUBA98 said:
hmm.... *thinking*... * looking at calander* *thinking*.. ahies.. guess i can't :) liked a gal in Wisc :) hehe *huggs*
LOL... I like someone too.. We been going out for about 4-5 months now.. read above. its the same person that he asked for a "booty call"

scuba im going to go off topic here and be a friend to u, its the correct spelling for instering is= intresting :) just a little help from ur Paradise friend! U should come out here in hawaii the whales are on thier way u would have a blast seeing them!

javapride said:
scuba im going to go off topic here and be a friend to u, its the correct spelling for instering is= intresting :) just a little help from ur Paradise friend! U should come out here in hawaii the whales are on thier way u would have a blast seeing them!

ahh.. thanks for seeing my misspelling.. i'm very bad in spelling :)

Whales aw.. *crying* Looks in my vacation savings account *groans*.. don't have any money :( whales tend to be in hawaii from Oct to Dec? :dunno: perfect to scuba with whales.
I have a feeling that whales are bond to human..

yes ur right Oct to Dec, and yes they do bond depending ON how well acknowleldge they can get in this touristy style :) hope u enjoyed that little info :) and tiny my apologies for g oing off topic! and thier right booty call is either one night stand or a fuckbuddy sex :)

Back