What's your lunch tonight?

i had stuffed mushrooms

HOT HOT HOT HOT chicken wings, and broccoli/bacon/cheese salad. NOM NOM NOM.

3 eggs scrambled (no milk though and scrambled because I can't make an omelet fml) with a handful kale, diced tomatoe and roasted pineapple and habenero sauce...and a banana.

having cheddar cheese sandwhich with a good dose of mustard and horseradish.

but lunch for nighttime? what planet are you folks on??!

I think maybe that could be because smithtr made the thread.

Me nothing, haven't eaten yet today I'm flipping starving. On my lunch we ended up having a meeting, they gave us pizza, which is awesome but I couldn't eat it :( I'm lactose intolerant and I need to refill my stash of lactase pills in my purse. No way could I eat that much cheese and then have to do a couple massages! I'm ready to eat my own arm

NY-syracuse-pb-j-lunch-box.png

This truck "PB & J's lunch box" one is very clean. They sell weekday only. Sometimes on saturday, if there is any special events. I had a grilled cheese with bacon. It was so good.

Chicken taquitos . Our daughter took us for lunch for a slightly late Father's Day.

Wirelessly posted

BBQ chicken, one scoop of brown rice w fresh salad.

Trying to decide - black beans & rice, or cornbread with chorizo and cheese baked in?

We went to Applebees. Buy a sandwich, get a sandwich free coupon! :D I had a turkey sandwich on ciabatta, fries and onion rings.

sandwich and cold rice pudding choch bar and cream cake bit of fresh fruit..tomorrow start diet

Wirelessly posted

Chicken plate at this grill place. Very good salad with a tasty light dressing , pieces of cantaloupe and BBQ chicken on a bed of brown rice.

Back