What's your lunch tonight?

I ate lunch egg and bacon, toast!

Lunch plans changed, Daughter got hungry for Taco Bell and so we went there instead. We will have the baked potatoes tomorrow.

Probably spicy sushi, which is something I order from my local "fusion" place very often. I think I may be addicted!

Lunch today was hot dogs and french fries. I also made my grandmother's "hot dog sauce". (onions sauteed in butter, ketchup and worcestershire sauce)

We had grilled beef, asparagus, and blueberries with honey.

Tomorrow's lunch is planned. We will have crispy battered fish fillets and chunks of fresh fruit. The grocery store was totally out of and currently not carrying fresh coleslaw. I usually prefer buying the bag of coleslaw mix and using Marzetti's slaw dressing, but they were out of both. So we will have chunks of fresh fruit.

29oh379.jpg

I just made and am eating this. It is an individual quiche made with a corn tortilla for the crust.

It is amazingly good. Sometimes I impress myself! :P

!

:wave:wow, how did you make that, Bott?

I used an old Fireking individual casserole dish. I sprayed it with Pam spray. I lined it with a white corn tortilla, then I put chopped onion, chopped Swiss cheese and crumbled cooked bacon in the tortilla.

I took two eggs and added a little salt and pepper then beat them until smooth and uniform, then poured them on top.

I baked it for 25 minutes at 400 degrees.

It slid right out of the casserole and it tasted great! Not all my experiments are this successful. :lol:

Today for lunch, a neighbor and her 2 grandkids went to church with me and she bought us lunch. My mother fixed the fish and fruit for my family.

I was at IHOP and had 2 eggs, sausage and hash browns with water to drink.

We went to KFC, where we used a buy one, get one free coupon. So we ate lunch for $5.30!

For lunch it was a real mess. I had some ham salad on lettuce, but then MIL had a doctor's appointment and needed something to eat. She will not eat alone and just let me have a drink, so I had a Burger King, Grilled chicken sandwich, fries and Sprite.

Lunch today was a little bit of short order type. Daughter had ham & turkey with cheese, lettuce and tomato on bread with butter. Son had ham & turkey with cheese, lettuce and tomato on bread with mayo and *gasp* yellow mustard. Mother had ham & turkey with cheese, shredded lettuce and tomato on a tomato basil wrap with vinegar and oil. I had ham & turkey with shredded lettuce and tomato on a tomato basil wrap with vinegar, oil and hot pepper sauce. We all had fresh plums and apricots.

We were out grocery shopping at lunch time and just got roast beef sandwiches at Arby's.

Eh? Lunch tonight? Isn't eating at night considered dinner?

Back