What's your lunch tonight?

I had a chicken sandwich with a salad, and some coffee cake we made. :)

I got tired of lo mein cat for lunch.. so I opted for something different today - fruit bat soup. Yummy!

I'm thinking I will have homemade minestrone soup for lunch tomorrow. *lick*

We had chili dogs for lunch. That's really quick and easy.

We had black bean & rice for lunch with white corn tortilla chips.

Tomorrow I will be having Chinese food for lunch with my neighbor and her daughter.

I just had road waffles for lunch. Had to fight a vulture for the meat, though. I won. :cool2:

I just had road waffles for lunch. Had to fight a vulture for the meat, though. I won. :cool2:

Poor girl! Come to Iowa and I will take you to a restaurant. :wave:

I had broccoli chicken, rice and egg roll.

Poor girl! Come to Iowa and I will take you to a restaurant. :wave:

I had broccoli chicken, rice and egg roll.

Yeah, the flavor of the road was squirrel.. a bit stingy...poor me, indeed! After all the trouble I went to by having my eyes being nearly scratched out by the vulture :( Thanks!

We had MorningStar Farms veggie burgers with all the toppings and mandarin oranges.

I'm having minestrone soup with milk for lunch. Soup is made with homemade chicken broth, fire roasted tomatoes, cannelli beans, pasta, onions, carrots, celery and spinach. I'm thinking that the next time I make it, I will use kale instead of spinach.

I'm having minestrone soup with milk for lunch. Soup is made with homemade chicken broth, fire roasted tomatoes, cannelli beans, pasta, onions, carrots, celery and spinach. I'm thinking that the next time I make it, I will use kale instead of spinach.

I gotta try that!! Sounds great!!

Today for lunch, we are having baked potatoes with white corn and black bean salsa and crushed tortilla chips.

Back