What's Your Favorite Sign?

There is a cool looking sign I just learned yesterday- the sign for Dolphin (porpoise):

Dolphin (porpoise): With the extended left index finger, palm facing in, touching the right wrist, move the right B hand from right to left with a double movement by bending the wrist. Then move the right B hand, palm facing left and fingers pointing up, in a large upward arc over the left arm held across the chest, ending with the right fingers pointing down in front of the left arm.

dolphin_jump_iso.jpg

really, my favor is not sign for "orgasm". "orgasm" is really sooooo funny sign I always loud laughing, when my friend does sign "orgasm" so I wont be sign "orgasm", like silly. I am sorry! :giggle:

I can't find that word in either the online dictionaries nor in my own volume. Can you describe it for us Sunshinelady? Thanks. :)

I don't know sign for orgasm either so my friend and I invented one its same sign as bug cuz almost same spelling as organism lmao what's real sign for it?? Hope someone would describe the sign lol

The Deaf sign for poetry is my favourite...second favourite is probably vanish or obvious. But honestly my one true love is classifiers. I love seeing them used in stories and spatial referencing Especially in lectures. Keeps it much more interesting.

DOH! Forgot to explain why...they are very visually stimulating and honesty...with poetry especially!!

Last edited:
Back