What's your favorite Food?

Emely

Reaction score
well I have 3 favorites Pizza , Pasta and Tacos .. Love it !

Hmmm... Will have to stick with three as well. ... almost anything Italian .... sushi ... and homemade bread lol

it changes each day but cinnemen cakes buns home made bread cheese on toast .. toast done on open fire

Hmmm... Will have to stick with three as well. ... almost anything Italian .... sushi ... and homemade bread lol
+1 for homemade bread! I'll also put tikka masala and (multi/any) berry pie on my list.

+1 for homemade bread! I'll also put tikka masala and (multi/any) berry pie on my list.

Ooh nice add... I love making bread... never realized how many people show up just because they smell it lol but always have extra supplies now :) neighbors smell it and bring gifts in trade. I have learned to always make many loaves instead of just one lol

Italians food (Big Time) , Sushi, pretty much anything really that looks good to me.

I'm gonna have to agree with you on tacos and pasta :P
I also really like cherries and mozzarella.

Cream of chicken wild rice soup, with crisp crumbled bacon on top.

My mother's breakfast homemade Gravy and Biscuits. I mean every time I took a bite, I am on the cloud 9!

Mostly salads with bacons and chicken, and BLT sandwiches too. As for desserts, white chocolate raspberry, hot apple pie with vanilla cream and some coffee flavored ice creams.

As for breakfast, it's sort like taco. Eggs, bacons, and sausages mixed up with sour cream, and mashed potatoes must have too! I don't mind to add some veggies in it.

But I love pancakes and fresh toasts more, with Apple butter or strawberry jam. If it's pancake, I sometimes add bananas or white chocolate chips.

Too bad, I can't have any tomato flavored supplies anymore. Not even my favorite salsa. :(

Last edited:
Back