What's your fav color and why?

You sound like a goth .

Lol nah... I look like a kindergarten teacher lol
But hmm... wear mainly black but shirt color changes, no make up of any kind, but I do write poetry... Hmm... I need to be careful think I could be flirting with the line :D
Guess you can say goth extra ultra lite lol I just like those three colors is all...

Blue and green. I had a blue palm pilot phone when I was younger and I gave it green duck tape for his 'birthday' one year after I got it. I named my phone jimboney. So now every rime I see blue and green I yell jimboney colored! Almost everything I own is jimboney colored

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using AllDeaf App mobile app

I actually have two(2) colours! My two(2) favourite colours are "

1). GLAUCOUS
&
2). AMARANTH

Number one(1) colour description: Glaucous was first used as a color name in 1671, but it's more than a hue. It describes the powdery—and perfectly harmless—blue-gray or blue-green coating on grapes and plums.

Number two(2) colour description: Rose-red amaranth isn't just a plant. It's a color, too. The word amaranthine—with definitions including related to the amaranth, eternally beautiful, and everlasting—is also a pigment, but it's darker than amaranth. Not to mention that amaranths are actually short-lived perennials. Confused yet? :laugh2:

:wave:

Lavender and coral.

I was at foot Dr. today and reading a magazine to kill time , there was color test in and asked with color room you thought was more
popular . There was yellow , blue , coral and white room . The answer
was coral !

so would coral be like a pinkish color?

Forgot to write why, when I replied about the colors...liked yellow as a kid cuz it reminded me a the sun, and a bright sunny day, warmth, cheerful...

now, I'd say purple..various shades of it without going to actual pink.... is my favorite. I like purple why? Because it seems....rich and deep to me...still warm but also mysterious and bold.

so would coral be like a pinkish color?

Forgot to write why, when I replied about the colors...liked yellow as a kid cuz it reminded me a the sun, and a bright sunny day, warmth, cheerful...

now, I'd say purple..various shades of it without going to actual pink.... is my favorite. I like purple why? Because it seems....rich and deep to me...still warm but also mysterious and bold.

Coral can be pinkish or orangeish my bedroom was in coral that had more orange in it.

coral+paint+colors+pin.jpg

:D Oh, I see, thanks, WDYS! That's a useful graphic! nI like some of the more purple-y hues in that chart-

It's really strange...but I don't have a favorite color. When I was in my twenties I did, but not anymore.

I'm curious to see how many women do not have a favorite color.
I don't have a favorite color. I have favorite colors. It also depends on what the object is. For example, my favorite colors to wear are NOT the same as my favorite colors to decorate with.

I can see that, Reba. I have certain colors I like in general but for certain things. I wouldn't like my favorite color- purple - on a vehicle. Once I saw a really neat-looking greyish -purple-ish color on a car...it was a light grey with what seemed to me to be light purple or mauve hue, so it wasn't just plain "grey". I really liked that.

I don't have a favorite color. I have favorite colors. It also depends on what the object is. For example, my favorite colors to wear are NOT the same as my favorite colors to decorate with.

I'm the same. I like green and black for clothing, but not for decorating. I decorate in earthy tones.

My favorite color is purple because I wear clothes that really goes well with my skin which is brown. I do have a different kind of purple with my car. It is dark kind of purple. Up in Canada where I lived on the island, the car dealer said that my car is red instead of purple. I have never heard of red for purple before. I was shocked. This is the way they view this color in Canada. Strange. :hmm:

As for decoration, I don't want to paint purple but I could not decide what to paint colors for the room like living room or bedrooms, even kitchens. Most of the rooms are always white so I am kind of sick of looking at white walls. **sigh**

Back