What's your fav color and why?

It's really strange...but I don't have a favorite color. When I was in my twenties I did, but not anymore.

I'm curious to see how many women do not have a favorite color.

Guess

Not sure why, but do know that it is a calming/peaceful color.

Green and black. Not necessarily together. I'll take either. :)

When I had Acupuncture treatments I was asked what favorite color , this told something about your health . I like bright colors .

Interesting....

I've never believed that about "what color do you like" equals what your health is like. Maybe reflects on personality but that's not 100% either.

Oh.. I like darker colors- Hunter green, Navy Blue are two top favorites.

Interesting....

I've never believed that about "what color do you like" equals what your health is like. Maybe reflects on personality but that's not 100% either.

Oh.. I like darker colors- Hunter green, Navy Blue are two top favorites.

Could be. I think maybe the green is because everyone says it suits my strawberry blonde hair. The black, I don't know. :)

Green and purple. Yes together.

When I was a kid it was just green. But when I got married my in laws thought purple was my favorite, and bought me lots of purple . Not wanting to hurt their feelings, I just wore the clothes and used the purple household items, and it actually became one of my favorites.

Green and purple. Yes together.

When I was a kid it was just green. But when I got married my in laws thought purple was my favorite, and bought me lots of purple . Not wanting to hurt their feelings, I just wore the clothes and used the purple household items, and it actually became one of my favorites.

Like the Joker in the batman movie from in 60s

I do love pink but more deep purple (like Donnie Osmond), orange (no idea why) and blue....it is a peaceful color...that's why my bed and sheets are all blue.

Laura

Heart blood red, deep almost black purple, and black... Each on their own or together... :)

when I was a kid I loved yellow.

now it's purple, with "forest green" type a close second

Back