What's your dinner tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
last night we (my roommate and I) had wide egg pasta with ground turkey in spaghetti sauce (mushroom flavor) and added a few spices with a little spicy taste to it. It was good!

2 nights ago I had mac and cheese with sliced mushrooms along with hot sauce. ;)

hahaha, this is funny stating what we're going to eat tonight.

i'm not sure what i'm eating because im at college. it just depends what the cafeteria has. most of the time, the food sucks. it's all fried and bad food. :-P i miss my family's cooking. lol.

i'm not sure what i'm eating because im at college. it just depends what the cafeteria has. most of the time, the food sucks. it's all fried and bad food. :-P i miss my family's cooking. lol.

College grub does depend. Once or twice a week, my girlfriend and I eat lunch at her college. Food at the SUB cafeteria usually isn't very good. The main cafeteria ranks with some of the better restaurants in town. At Sigma-Nu at Montana State, the frat cook was marvelous; ΣΝ's cook at Idaho State couldn't boil water.

Since Undecisivegurl awaits our menus with bated taste buds, tonight I'm on bachelor status, so it's a grilled cheese sandwich with Campbell's tomato soup for dip.

Last edited:
My dinner tonight was hoagie sandwich with buffalo wings and sparkling water. I did drink coffee afterwards :)

I had some jumbo fried prawns along with fries (aka fish n chip stuff) from IVARS at the mall. I was there to social with deaf people there after my work.

Chicken quesadilla for me tonight...

Codfish and ackee with some fried plantains, white rice, and corn (my native dish). :D

I made some pizza tonight. It was yummy.

Just ham and cheese, onion, garlic and pineapple.

last night i had bbq baked chicken, sweet pea, and mac cheese..

tonight i am not sure abt this..

last night I had five guys (ch bacon burger and FF)

tonight, idk (havent decide)

I ate out at Dave & Buster's with my friend, my sister, and my sister's boyfriend. :)

I got the Bar Burgers... yum!

I ate out at Dave & Buster's with my friend, my sister, and my sister's boyfriend. :)

I got the Bar Burgers... yum!

I've seen you talking about Dave & Buster's in several threads. Is it a restaurant that is similar to Buffalo Wild Wings (yes, a restaurant)?

As for dinner, I had Chinese food. Yum!

A BBQ tonight, with steaks, snags and onions! *mmmm*

had some Jasmine rice, baked chicken and corn. Pretty good meal but not exotic!

I've seen you talking about Dave & Buster's in several threads. Is it a restaurant that is similar to Buffalo Wild Wings (yes, a restaurant)?

yea almost similar with BWW but D&B got games while BWW not

for my dinner, last night I ate KFC's snackers/FF

tonight, idk will discuss with my friend which we will eat dinner before Washington Nationals game

Tonight..I am not quite sure...I did went grocery shopping yesterday. I'll see what I can come up with. I have ground chicken (FINALLY I found it! WHOO! I wanted to try it)..so maybe I can make ground chicken ball (same idea as meatballs)...so not too sure yet!

Tonite? Let's see, ummmm....grilled cheese sandwich and tossed salad.

It's not even close to Buffalo Wild Wings.

Dave & Busters is HUGE!

They have a formal restaurant area, billiards & shuffleboard areas, arcade areas, bar areas, golf area, etc...

I go there almost every week with my friend for dinner and a few rounds of golf (arcade). :)

Dave & Buster’s – Eat, Drink, Play – Official Site

Buffalo Wild Wings (we have that here too) is basically a small restaurant popular for their wings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back